Windows 10: Issue with xbox drivers

Discus and support Issue with xbox drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason my Windows 10 keeps instaling the xbox 360 controllerdrivers even if i delete them,it should be the xbox one no? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/master1322, May 19, 2020.

1. Issue with xbox drivers

For some reason my Windows 10 keeps instaling the xbox 360 controllerdrivers even if i delete them,it should be the xbox one no?

submitted by /u/master1322
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/master1322, May 19, 2020

2. Can't install xbox wireless adapter drivers on windows 10.

Hi Louis,

I understand that some steps ae done to try to resolve this issue and that you have tried downloading the drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog. For us to help you in resolving this issue, may we ask you to do the following?

• Unplug the XBOX cable from the computer.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Plug in the XBOX cable and check if it will try to install the adapter.

If the above step won't work, I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Andre Da Costa
    in below article and check if it resolves the issue.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly provide us update on this issue.

Carmela Ric, May 19, 2020
  3. Issues with Xbox one controller and also not able to update Coprocessor driver on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is there any symbol on Coprecessor driver?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand other devices.

4. Right click on Coprecessor driver, click on update driver software.

5. Try to brows my computer for driver support.

5. Then select the available drivers from the list.

Step 2; I recommend you to check for Xbox controller in Universal Serial Bus Controller under Device Manager. Check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers and try to update all the drivers in the list.

4. Right click on the xbox controller driver and click on Update driver software.

You can refer to the below xbox forum support for troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 19, 2020
  4. Issue with xbox drivers

Xbox One Game Streaming Sign In Issue

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. With the information you have provided, it seems that the console has something to do with the issue. To further isolate the issue, kindly perform the steps below on your console:

• Turn off your Xbox One console.
    • Remove all the cables on it and let it rest for 3 minutes.
    • Reconnect all the cables and turn on the console again.

After performing the steps above, kindly reset the console again and check if still does the same thing.

If the issue persists after doing the steps, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat support for further troubleshooting steps. To contact Xbox Chat support, you may click this

link

Kindly provide us an update with any results.

Wilfred Mac, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Issue with xbox drivers

1. Issue with xbox drivers - Similar Threads - Issue xbox drivers

2. Xbox controller drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller drivers: So i plug in my controller to my computer and my computer just doesn't install the driver I've done all the Xbox tips to fix this data transferring cable and everything make sure its plugged into usb 3.0 it just wont install the drivers...
  3. Xbox controller drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller drivers: So i plug in my controller to my computer and my computer just doesn't install the driver I've done all the Xbox tips to fix this data transferring cable and everything make sure its plugged into usb 3.0 it just wont install the drivers...
  4. Serious Xbox one drivers issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious Xbox one drivers issues: Hello, I'm having the XBOX ACC drivers issue with the neweat wireless reciever for XboxOne controller. I cannot install drivers (even manually), I followed every guide on the internet but drivers just don't seem to install. OS is Windows 10. Please help if you solved this...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues

Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues: For some reason my pc is not recognizing the new adapter fully. It's listed as "XBOX ACC" in the device manager, and cannot find a driver for it. I've done some pretty extensive googling, but it always boils down to manually installing the drivers for it from the Window...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue

Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue: Hey Guys. Bought one of these recently, unbeknownst to me the minefield of fuckery involved.I believe Windows are trying to terminate Receivers, as to encourage Xbox One accessories. The Receiver was purchased from CeX (Tech Refurb chain store) and they probably screwed with...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless adapter controller driver issues

Xbox 360 wireless adapter controller driver issues: Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help into my problem. I'm currently running windows 10, all updates are up to date, but when I try to install the drivers for the wireless adapter via the device manager drivers, it gives me a message saying the drivers have...
  8. Xbox one controller not connecting to windows 10...driver issues?

Xbox one controller not connecting to windows 10...driver issues?: [ATTACH] Having a big issue trying to connect my xbox one controller to my windows 10 pc. I have tried it on an older laptop, it looks like its connected fine, my PS4 controller also connects to the pc in question. So I assumed it was a driver issue...
  9. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues: Whenever i connect my controller per usb on my windows 10 desktop it registers that it connects via the sound on the computer but the actual controller doesnt turn on. When i look for the driver of the controller it says its having issues with the driver but doesnt let it...
  10. Wireless Xbox one driver issue.

Wireless Xbox one driver issue.: Sometimes I will get a USB driver error WRT my Xbox one wireless dongle. I do the auto fix. Says to restart my PC. It works sometimes. And it will work for a bit and I will get it again. Any suggestions? 115519