Windows 10: issue

Discus and support issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to check my system temperature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue/a2327605-32a9-4d8a-994b-a7afb3b35115 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vamshithatipalli, Jun 12, 2019.

1. issue

how to check my system temperature

:)

vamshithatipalli, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 12, 2019
  4. issue

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

issue

1. issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Dual Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor issue: There are two monitors (both are Dell U2717D), one is connected to onboard HDMI and another one is connected to onboard DP. I would like to let Windows set both of them are extended displayed even the 2nd monitor (DP) is off. Currently if I turn on both monitors, Windows...
  3. Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting: I purchased a Dell Alienware with a primary 256GB Samsung SSD drive and a 1TB HDD drive. I placed my OS and as little as possible on the C drive and most everything else on the D drive. I thought this would be sustainable but found I was wrong. I purchased 1TB Samsung SSD...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 reportedly causing issues on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 reportedly causing issues on Surface Book 2: Microsoft’s Windows 10 May 2019 Update is not going well with the GPU drivers on a small number of Surface Book 2 devices. People on forums and Reddit are complaining about freezing and app crashing issues on some Surface Book 2 models after upgrading to Windows 10 version...
  5. Reinstall, activation issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall, activation issues.: Hi all, First post, so be gentle please. I was given a Lenovo desktop PC, that has an original Windows 8 installation but upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade. I've been using it fine until the recent update. Now the PC gets to the boot screen, then the screen...
  6. Windows Night Light Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Night Light Issues: Hi, since version 1903 Windows Night Light doesn't behave as expected: It doesn't turn on as it should according to the schedule. Occasionally it is on after system start-up when it shouldn't be active. As far as I know all my drivers, including the graphics, are up...
  7. Windows 10 Bug or a keyboard issue?

Windows 10 Bug or a keyboard issue?: When working in an MS Word 2010 document, Excel and Gmail, I have experienced several problems recently: 1. The Find and Replace keeps popping up randomly many, many times. 2. The cursor loses its place and jumps up the page. 3. The cursor changes to a dot and wont...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Update issues

Windows 10 1903 Update issues: So gonna put this is detailed as possible without writing a book Trying to update to the latest update for windows 10 - 1903 (Feature update introducing PC Game Pass) I have tried every method known to man to get it to work, but it gets to reboot - 30% then reboots - 48%...
  9. Win10 aero peek graphic issue (2nd)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 aero peek graphic issue (2nd): Tested with Win 10 1903. Same issues as my old post which was closed for unknown reasons. 1709 was the last version without this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-aero-peek-graphic-issue-2nd/c86c4b5a-e4f5-4250-8cfb-aaa82fdfc9f2
  10. Surface Pro 4 mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 mouse issues: Recently my mouse stops working if I touch my Surface Pro 4 screen. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? Has only happened since the last couple of updates....