Windows 10: Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help

Discus and support Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So two days ago, I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. I updated it and everything and then I noticed some pretty major issues that started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdul Abdallah, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help

So two days ago, I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. I updated it and everything and then I noticed some pretty major issues that started to occur.Firstly, my laptop takes a long time to load. The Dell logo appears with no delay and it loads, but then a gray screen appears and lingers for around 2 minutes. This is very annoying and I have tried countless things to fix it disabling startup apps, running scripts, clean reboot, etc.Secondly, my laptop is not able to go to sleep or go idle. If I sleep or my laptop is idle enough to turn off the monitor, the blue screen stating "Your co

:)

Abdul Abdallah, Oct 7, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help

1. Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help - Similar Threads - Issues Installing Please

2. Please help with fresh install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with fresh install of windows 11: So I resetted my laptop recently because it was getting problems. However after the reset I got a notification that there was a problem with the reset and that it couldn't log me in properly. I opened the C:\$SysReset\Logs\Setupact.log and it showed me a bunch of errors and I...
  3. Help Please - Windows 11 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please - Windows 11 Installation: I have a gigabyte bb50m k rev 1.0 motherboard which drivers should I install? I'm in the process of installing windows 11 on my new build and I'm stuck at the select drivers to install part. I downloaded windows 11 media creation tool on my USB flash drive but I'm still stuck...
  4. Help Please - Windows 11 Installation

Help Please - Windows 11 Installation: I have a gigabyte bb50m k rev 1.0 motherboard which drivers should I install? I'm in the process of installing windows 11 on my new build and I'm stuck at the select drivers to install part. I downloaded windows 11 media creation tool on my USB flash drive but I'm still stuck...
  5. Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues After Installing Windows 11 - Please Help: So two days ago, I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. I updated it and everything and then I noticed some pretty major issues that started to occur.Firstly, my laptop takes a long time to load. The Dell logo appears with no delay and it loads, but then a gray screen...
  6. Issues After Windows 11 Update - Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues After Windows 11 Update - Please Help ASAP: So two days ago, I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. I updated it and everything and then I noticed some pretty major issues that started to occur. Firstly, my laptop takes a long time to load. The Dell logo appears with no delay and it loads, but then a gray screen...
  7. Issues After Windows 11 Update - Please Help ASAP

Issues After Windows 11 Update - Please Help ASAP: So two days ago, I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. I updated it and everything and then I noticed some pretty major issues that started to occur. Firstly, my laptop takes a long time to load. The Dell logo appears with no delay and it loads, but then a gray screen...
  8. Windows 11 Issue, please help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Issue, please help ASAP!: I have downloaded the PC Health Check app and when I run it, it says that I meet the minimum requirements for it but every time I go to Windows Update settings It gives me the error message that "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...
  9. Windows 11 Issue, please help ASAP!

Windows 11 Issue, please help ASAP!: I have downloaded the PC Health Check app and when I run it, it says that I meet the minimum requirements for it but every time I go to Windows Update settings It gives me the error message that "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...
  10. Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!: Hello, this is Sudarsan Birla, and I have problem with my Windows. My pc is responding weirdly. It is working really slowing and even the icons that I pinned to my taskbar are invisible even the hidden icons too. I cannot even open my start menu, the search bar and the...