Windows 10: Issues after latest Windows Update

Discus and support Issues after latest Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So Windows updated last night upon shut down, and when I tried to turn it on this morning it's messed up. I can log in just fine, and then my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Madid99, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Madid99 Win User

Issues after latest Windows Update

So Windows updated last night upon shut down, and when I tried to turn it on this morning it's messed up. I can log in just fine, and then my desktop shows for a second before going to a black screen where you can still see the mouse moving around. I tried hitting ctrl alt delete and nothing came up. The loading icon has appeared next to the mouse but nothing has happened so far. Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?

:)

Madid99, Mar 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Issues after latest Windows Update :)

Techtu, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Issues after latest Windows Update - Similar Threads - Issues latest Update

2. Issues after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after latest windows update: Hi all,Today I've updated my laptop to the most recent version. However, after the update was downloaded and installed, it restarted and ever since it's just a black screen, essentially rendering the device useless. Any ideas on how to fix this? It does have a graphics card...
  3. Issues after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after latest windows update: Hi all,Today I've updated my laptop to the most recent version. However, after the update was downloaded and installed, it restarted and ever since it's just a black screen, essentially rendering the device useless. Any ideas on how to fix this? It does have a graphics card...
  4. Display Issues after Latest Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Issues after Latest Update: I just updated to 20H1 19043.1023 today and sometimes the search box appears as below on several PCs. Also, the desktop icons are no longer highlighted with a black edge when displaying against a white background: Are these bugs? 180026
  5. Sound issues after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues after latest update: Just had the update to windows 10 2004, and now my sound keeps going very quiet. I have realtek audio. I have tried updating drivers, uninstalling and re installing, but still, after a short time the sound goes very quiet again....
  6. Issue after latest(2004) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  7. multiple issues with windows 10 after the latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple issues with windows 10 after the latest update: ever sins updating Windows about 1 or 2 weeks ago I keep running into multiple issues. cpu is constantly on 100 percent after launch. the following commands do solve the issue but I don't want to constantly have to run them. >PowerCfg /SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT...
  8. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  9. Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue After Latest Windows 10 Update: I updated one of my PCs last week and afterward I got strange behavior from one of my applications. The PC-Doctor application on my LANBOX PC was reporting an issue for Security. Under that tab was a warning that "Your Spyware Scanner is Disabled". I looked down the list of...
  10. Sound Issues After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Issues After Latest Update: Nobody seems to know what this is.......has anyone else had this? Surely there is a simple fix? Sound Issues After Latest 10 Update? | MajorGeeks.Com Support Forums 99802