Windows 10: Issues after recent Windows update

Discus and support Issues after recent Windows update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops butt and is effing ransomware! Micr$not has in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartinSeebach, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Issues after recent Windows update

mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops butt and is effing ransomware! Micr$not has in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse untested ****. This of course means millions of users switching to anything else. Personally shorting your stock and looking forward to the monopoly gaining less than 10% of IoT followed by the largest company tanking in history. You forced the update now REMOVE IT. No brainer for class action litigation. Even you **** do not have enough money to pay the penalties and treble damages.

***Modified title from: WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update***

:)

MartinSeebach, Dec 13, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Techtu Win User

Issues after recent Windows update

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Issues after recent Windows update :)

Techtu, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Issues after recent Windows update

1. Issues after recent Windows update - Similar Threads - Issues recent update

2. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  3. Windows 11 issues after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 issues after most recent update: So I recently updated windows 11 December of 2023. I have had massive issues since. Programs won’t open/close and remain in a zombie status in task manager can’t force closeReboots are not working and sit and spin.Mouse is choppyI can’t even get web browsers to work sometimes...
  4. Keyboard issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issues after recent update: After an update the other day, the following keys stopped functioning: / Z 4 I thought it would be strange if it was water damage or dirt considering I don't eat or drink near it, and it stays in the same spot. Also the fact the position of those keys are spread out, is a bit...
  5. Keyboard issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard issues after recent update: After an update the other day, the following keys stopped functioning: / Z 4 I thought it would be strange if it was water damage or dirt considering I don't eat or drink near it, and it stays in the same spot. Also the fact the position of those keys are spread out, is a bit...
  6. Recent Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows Update Issue: I performed an update to Windows on Friday, and my computer has not been able to connect to my VPN to access my program licenses for school.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-update-issue/53841de3-14b3-4613-8ec5-92f559df3b43
  7. issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues after recent update: yes after the latest up date it has messed with my customization everything is white and I can not access the colors page because everything is frozen and things do not load up. I do not know if all of this has also affected the loading of my face book my groups do not load...
  8. Audio issue after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issue after recent windows update: After the most recent update I have been experiencing an audio issue where even though my default sound output is set to my speakers and the system sounds is set to use the default unable to change that anymore apparently? the sound is still being routed to my Arctis 7...
  9. OneDrive issues after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive issues after recent Windows 10 update: Problem described in detail here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/onedrive-issues-after-update-to-windows-10-2004/m-p/1461204...
  10. Audio Issues After Recent Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues After Recent Updates: So I am using my surface pro docking station to run my speaker on and several times each day the Audio goes silent. I have ran the troubleshooter, restarted the services several times and always still have to restart my unit. I have even tried uninstalling the driver and...