Windows 10: Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

Discus and support Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, this is Sudarsan Birla, and I have problem with my Windows. My pc is responding weirdly. It is working really slowing and even the icons that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SudarsanBirla, May 22, 2020.

1. Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

Hello, this is Sudarsan Birla, and I have problem with my Windows.

My pc is responding weirdly. It is working really slowing and even the icons that I pinned to my taskbar are invisible even the hidden icons too. I cannot even open my start menu, the search bar and the notification box. I cannot search or even type anything on the search box of windows explorer. The functions like switching on or off the camera, microphone, trackpad ,etc used to show up on the screen when toggled but the functions work properly ,but isn't showing up anything.

I am experiencing all this after the update.

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!! 22e469e6-7aa2-4aa7-8fe8-874c35fd93f1?upload=true.jpg

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!! 08c492fb-e3d0-43a8-960c-3aa34694d234?upload=true.jpg

After I snipped the above images, I saved them on my Desktop page but couldn't find them but they where visible when I chose them while uploading.

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!! 38b66015-cc72-446a-a6a4-fe2d06be11cf?upload=true.jpg

:)

SudarsanBirla, May 22, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, May 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

1. Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!! - Similar Threads - Issues updating Please

2. Network issue! Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issue! Please help!: I am trying to share drives from one PC to another. Both running windows 10 pro. Both Ethernet through a router. Have shared a drive... have granted access to everyone.... Computers see each other. But if click on either CPU.. I get the dreaded... Windows cannot access\\...
  3. Windows 10 Issue, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Issue, please help: I have preinstalled W10 (legit activated instantly) from OMEN (because I bought 3 months ago an OMEN 15 RTX 2060, I5 8300H, 16 GB RAM). From 2 months i have a problem with Windows Search - I can't search for results in all Windows connected platforms etc. Most of technics...
  4. Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!

Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!: Hi everyone. So, I like to game on my PC crossplatform with my friends on xbox and we chat via xbox party chat. The only problem is that they complain that they can hear everything going on behind me (TV, chatter, dogs, etc...). I thought that I would try to adjust the...
  5. Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.

Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.: Post-installation, I noticed that the bass in a lot of the music I hear seems to feel 'empty', like there's no presence. This is more noticeable the lower the 808 note. Even messing around with the Equalizer and increasing the lower frequencies creates overwhelming bass....
  6. please help - colour issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help - colour issue: Hi I'm setting up my sons new pc and the screen is a funny grey/purple colour. I've tried pressing every button and I cant make it show other colours. any ideas please...
  7. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...
  8. Display issues please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display issues please help: I have a 4k 28 inch (left)Display port and a 24 inch Hdmi 1080p(right). Windows thinks my right monitor is very small and it isn't what do i do? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Mail Issue Please Help

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Issue Please Help: Hello, everyone, I have just purchased a New Acer Notebook, and now I can not get the built-in Mail program to run. It has worked in the three months I have had the laptop, the only things I have done is installing some good programs. My Security is: Bitdefender Total...
  10. Need Help Please After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Please After Windows Update: After the last Windows 10 update a few days ago, my main PC crashed almost immediately and then continued (unsuccessfully) TRYING to auto repair, reboot, and just going in a never ending loop. Having backups, I decided to try a full reinstall of Windows10. All was fine...