Windows 10: Issue's after windows updates with my accounting software

Discus and support Issue's after windows updates with my accounting software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sage says its a windows issue. I used to be able to export to excel or open PDF, now I get this message every time. If I choose quit it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keida36, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Keida36 Win User

Issue's after windows updates with my accounting software

Issue's after  windows updates with my accounting software dafc00d1-99d8-433c-9aaf-1a0267e7fd57?upload=true.jpg Sage says its a windows issue. I used to be able to export to excel or open PDF, now I get this message every time. If I choose quit it knocks me out of the Sage. I don't know who's issue it is except mine HELP

:)

Keida36, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Issue's after  windows updates with my accounting software :(

Zakin, Mar 4, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Mar 4, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Issue's after windows updates with my accounting software - Similar Threads - Issue's updates accounting

2. Software issues with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  3. Software issues with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  4. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  5. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  6. microphone issue after software update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone issue after software update: i have updated windows software yesterday and after that unable to find microphone in my laptop..also facing issue in voice or video calling and in voice recording..please help me...
  7. no audio after software update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after software update: Got a big software update today, now I can't get any audio, even from the timer. I've tried the things Microsoft suggested, it said drivers are current. Restarted the computer several times....
  8. Issues with my software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with my software: Hello, community *u* I need your help /n/ I recently start to using a kinda old pc 3 years old and my computer starts to shut down when I'm playing :c I use the Razor Cortex to made a report and show mi this but I don't know what it meaaaaaans </3 I really need your...
  9. Issue Running 32 bit Software after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue Running 32 bit Software after update: Is it only me or everyone is facing "Not Responding" issue with all 32-bit Softwares. Even Windows inbuilt Calculator app is not working as the App hangs even on a key input. I have tested it with other Apps too and the problem is with all 32-bit softwares which was the...
  10. Windows software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows software issue: my computer drive was recently corrupted so it lost the OS system so i installed windows 10 on the PC but its running quite slow, should i install the original windows 8.1 and it keeps displaying the error code 0xc0000006 saying the certain system is not designed to run on...