Windows 10: Issues at MS?

Discus and support Issues at MS? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Some of user accounts are having trouble accessing their ms account in web browser at moment or logging into one drive. Are there any others struggling... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Issues at MS?

Some of user accounts are having trouble accessing their ms account in web browser at moment or logging into one drive. Are there any others struggling at mo? I noticed something was up when my daughter logged in and her pic is missing on the edge web homepage and upper right hand corner of store. Plus one drive is sticking on signing in. So I went to her ms account on the browser and although it logs in her picture was missing and pages not finishing loading. Seems maybe ms server issues but not necessarily affecting all. We tried various devices from computers to iOS devices and the issues are prevalent across them all. My own user acc and wife exhibits no issues though. Maybe it's just child accounts affected ?

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 10, 2017
  2. (AT) Win User

Problem with Windows 10 PIN Login

I upgraded to windows 10, set up my Microsoft account and a new PIN. But every time I try to login using PIN, I am getting an error "Your device is offline. Sign in with last password
    used in your device" even though I am online. The device logins with my Microsoft Account Password but not with the PIN. I have tried everything, signing in, signing out, restarting, resetting my Microsoft Account on the device, deleting contents from the
    "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC" folder and resetting the PIN and nothing seems to work. It is very hectic to login every time with
    your Microsoft Account Password so please help.

3. win 10 upgrade no internet

Thanks for reply done all this twice and have now re installed win 10 for the 3rd time after returning to win 7 ultimate and no issues with internet / driver . Even downloaded the new win 10 drive from realtek. still no good when up loaded

Network is realtek PCle GBE family controller.

as soon as I reload win 10 there is no internet connect. I get this error windows could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack to network.

I have also removed programmes which Microsoft state might have caused problem, but still got this problem.

win10 issues, Aug 10, 2017
  4. Sheltieuk Win User

Issues at MS?

I'm seeing a problem with Onedrive nothing seems to be loading, but Office online etc still seems to be working OK

Sheltieuk, Aug 10, 2017
  5. Ok thank you. Sounds like something is up at MS then. It's kind of working but things aren't ticking along quite right. I have tweeted windows support - not that they ever have much of a clue but at least try and put it on the radar

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Issues at MS?

1. Issues at MS? - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  3. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  4. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  5. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  6. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

7. Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?: TLDR;Windows 11 has limited/changed/reworked BT so that external sound out devices are misidentified and don't work correctly. No fix in 3 years.I bought a PC where the motherboard has built in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Under Windows 10, my Bose Bluetooth headphones worked...
  8. Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?

Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?: TLDR;Windows 11 has limited/changed/reworked BT so that external sound out devices are misidentified and don't work correctly. No fix in 3 years.I bought a PC where the motherboard has built in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Under Windows 10, my Bose Bluetooth headphones worked...
  9. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  10. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...