Windows 10: Issues at Startup with New Computer

Discus and support Issues at Startup with New Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently built a new pc for Christmas and it's working great aside from the fact that since Christmas, I've had problems at startup 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oA1D3N99x, Jan 9, 2021.

1. oA1D3N99x Win User

Issues at Startup with New Computer

Hi,

I recently built a new pc for Christmas and it's working great aside from the fact that since Christmas, I've had problems at startup 3 times which is more than I'm comfortable with. This includes a BSOD due to a memory management error and an error which occurred today where the computer randomly turned off during startup. I checked the event logs right after and they stated "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 0x000000000000010e, 0x000000000000000a, 0x00000000000074d2, 0x00000000000005fa. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\010921-8343-01.dmp. Report Id: 70f7fc09-6bd7-42d9-a210-1d26e8ad64c4." I've uploaded the dmp file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/61ahnb28l6htmzf/010921-8343-01.zip?dl=0.

I suspect that it's a memory issue but any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

oA1D3N99x, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Issues at Startup with New Computer

Windows 10 Startup

Hi Yossif,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

This issue might occur some of the Startup setting got corrupted.
    I suggest you to try performing Start up repair and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Issues at Startup with New Computer

1. Issues at Startup with New Computer - Similar Threads - Issues Startup Computer

2. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  3. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  4. Audio issues in new computer

Audio issues in new computer: Hi,I recently purchased a new computer. In the only game I play, I noticed that I hear sounds only when I look toward the approximate direction of the source of the sound. As soon as I look away, I am unable to hear anything due to which the game is unplayable. The same...
  5. New fsx 2020, startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New fsx 2020, startup issue: got the download, after 24 hours... Loaded CLEAN new windows10 Now Xbox starts game play, ggoes thru ... new world, new scenery new activities, etc, but exits abrubtly Help...
  6. Reset Computer - New Startup Options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Computer - New Startup Options?: So I restarted my computer because everything was behaving a little slowly. When I was loading back in I got into a new start up type option as though I installed windows for the first time. I kind of went through it quickly as my friends where waiting for me to get into a...
  7. New computer Mail issues

New computer Mail issues: I have tried many many times to set up my email account in Windows mail on a new and nothing works. I have another computer and I am using the same settings. they work perfectly on this one. I am just at the end of my tether with this....
  8. New computer startup blues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New computer startup blues: I just bought a new HP Pavilion All-in-one computer. I have several issues. Let's take the easies one first: When I open "Control Panel" and click 'view' I can't make any changes to it....
  9. Issues with Brand-New Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...
  10. Computer startup issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer startup issue: Why am I getting this error message each time I start my computer --------------------------- RunDLL --------------------------- There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. --------------------------- OK...