Windows 10: Issues between discord and teamspeak

Discus and support Issues between discord and teamspeak in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I have started using discord after using teamspeak 3 for many years. I have since found an issue in which after using one of these apps my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MatthewSchertz, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Issues between discord and teamspeak

Recently I have started using discord after using teamspeak 3 for many years. I have since found an issue in which after using one of these apps my microphone is no longer accessible to the other application. Each time I wish to use the other app I have to close out entirely, then go into the privacy settings and turn off and back on access for desktop programs to use the microphone. Is anybody else having this issue? If so has anybody found a solution to this problem?

thank you

:)

MatthewSchertz, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Teamspeak TPU PLEASE READ

@W1zzard @erocker @cadaveca

Tpu might want to consider setting up a Discord server. It is is like teamspeak with a quality voicechat feature, but also has an integrated IRC like chat. If skype and teamspeak had a child it would be Discord. It is still in development, but is feature rich and very well polished already. Discord is free to use and will remain that way indefinitely. I could easily see it replacing the TPU teamspeak server.

Discord website
    Discord Server Setup Page
    Discords feature suggestion page
    DiscordApp

Nordic, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Teamspeak TPU PLEASE READ

but teamspeak has a chat and a global server chat as well as channel chat and a client that doesnt hit you in the face with a hammer. Discord is no ones child. Its the spotify to pandoras teamspeak.

Solaris17, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Issues between discord and teamspeak

Discord Voice App: Is It Safe?

Wow, you removed Skype for Discord?

When I connect to a Discord Server like I do in Teamspeak to a Teamspeak Server, is it possible for the Discord Server to collect information about the files on my PC?

NiceAndShy, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Issues between discord and teamspeak

1. Issues between discord and teamspeak - Similar Threads - Issues between discord

2. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  3. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  4. AirPods and Discord Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods and Discord Issues: Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom or for playing games with my friends Discord, I cannot have both functionality talk and listen.I...
  5. Pc goes to sleep mode whenever I talk on Voice Chat discord or teamspeak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc goes to sleep mode whenever I talk on Voice Chat discord or teamspeak: I've been having this issue for a while now and I couldn't find anything similar to it online, so here I am.In a nutshell, whenever I talk on a voice chat, my pc -completely abruptly and randomly- goes to sleep mode, and it's bugging the hell out of me.The thing is, when I'm...
  6. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  7. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  8. Strange keyboard lag that happens whenever I call over discord/skype/teamspeak or whenever...

Strange keyboard lag that happens whenever I call over discord/skype/teamspeak or whenever...: Happened for a while now, I went to look for a fix over a separate website and it worked for a short day or two (the temporary solution was just uninstalling the audio drives and then reinstalling them by pressing "looking for hardware changes" in device manager) but it...
  9. Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3

Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3: Hi guys, Does anyone have the same problem as me and my gf after upgrading to windows 10 version 1809? The sound from programs like skype,discord,teamspeak 3 is disorted and garbled while other sounds from games and youtube and windows itself are just fine. 1803 didnt had...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Garbled Voice Audio from VOIP (Discord, Teamspeak 3) and video streams...

Windows 10 1809 Garbled Voice Audio from VOIP (Discord, Teamspeak 3) and video streams...: After updating tonight to the 1809 release, I am having audio issues with certain audio sources. I am not sure if this is a codec issue. When I try watching a YouTube video or other streaming video podcast, the audio source is distorted. When I use Discord or Teamspeak 3,...