Windows 10: issues chat

Discus and support issues chat in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Home and I use Skype, I can listen to my friend, but I cannot see him.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mikethomas87, Jan 11, 2019.

1. issues chat

I have windows 10 Home and I use Skype, I can listen to my friend, but I cannot see him.

:)

Mikethomas87, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2019
  4. issues chat

Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

issues chat

1. issues chat - Similar Threads - issues chat

2. XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue: I am no longer able to hear chat audio from Xbox parties when signed in on my Windows 11 PC. I've tried joining parties both from the game bar and from the Xbox application but I am unable to hear anyone. The rest of the party can hear me. I've checked the volume settings...
  3. XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue: I am no longer able to hear chat audio from Xbox parties when signed in on my Windows 11 PC. I've tried joining parties both from the game bar and from the Xbox application but I am unable to hear anyone. The rest of the party can hear me. I've checked the volume settings...
  4. Audio issue while using voice chat Only using headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue while using voice chat Only using headphones: When i join a voice chat Like Discord, Team Speak 3, WhatsApp and others the audio of other application and of the system becomes low quality. This has been happening since I formatted the pc; when i'm using pc speakers realtek audio I do not have this problem, but only when...
  5. Audio issue while using voice chat Only using headphones

Audio issue while using voice chat Only using headphones: When i join a voice chat Like Discord, Team Speak 3, WhatsApp and others the audio of other application and of the system becomes low quality. This has been happening since I formatted the pc; when i'm using pc speakers realtek audio I do not have this problem, but only when...
  6. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...: I only have one account. Recently I had to reset Your Phone Companion and my Phone. I followed all the prompts, I did this over 5 times. And by linking The Phone on my PC through the app, your phone companion it no longer links my phone on devices under Android or IOS devices...
  7. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...: I only have one account. Recently I had to reset Your Phone Companion and my Phone. I followed all the prompts, I did this over 5 times. And by linking The Phone on my PC through the app, your phone companion it no longer links my phone on devices under Android or IOS devices...
  8. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...
  10. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...