Windows 10: Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

Discus and support Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a second-hand xbox one s controller that connects fine via bluetooth to my phone, but it doesn't on pc. It either tries to connect and once I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RayGraceField, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

I have a second-hand xbox one s controller that connects fine via bluetooth to my phone, but it doesn't on pc. It either tries to connect and once I accept on pc it still flashes like it's connecting or it just doesn't appear in the bluetooth screen. It works fine with any other bluetooth devices and idk.

submitted by /u/RayGraceField
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RayGraceField, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Still no fix for xbox one controller issue freezing the pc and beeping after 2 weeks!!!

Hi Willy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact issue you are facing in accessing Xbox One Controller on Windows 10?
    • Are you facing any issues with connecting the Xbox to your device?

If you have any trouble in connecting the Xbox One Controller to your device, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a PC

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

1. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC - Similar Threads - Issues connecting Xbox

2. Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC: I do not know what to do at this point. I have done numerous checks in Device Manager and the Xbox Peripherals tab does not show up. I have manually downloaded the drivers and they still have not shown up. I have done a Windows Update and still nothing. I have installed Xbox...
  3. My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC: My xbox one controller is running the latest firmware. I have had it connected to my PC over bluetooth and have been using it for a few days now and suddenly it stopped working wirelessly and windows insists their is a driver error but i can assure you im up to date on...
  4. Xbox One Controller issues on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One Controller issues on PC: So, my xbox one controller keeps disconnecting and causing issues during COD:MW. It ONLY happens on this game. I've tried RDR2 and GTAV and it doesn't do this. I'll be playing the game and after a few minutes, the screen will lag a bunch and the screen will say "controller...
  5. Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue: Currently am trying to connect my xbox one controller to my PC with windows 10 and it isn't detecting at all. The controller is not under devices and it isn't in device manager. Seems as if there are no xbox one controller drivers on my computer. I also do not have the...
  6. Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues

Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues: So I recently bought a white wireless Xbox One S controller brand new and it works perfectly fine on my xbox. I connected it onto my computer wirelessly and it was working fine for around 5-10 minutes then the controller would move on its own and not allow me to press...
  7. Xbox One Controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller connectivity issues: Hi everyone, I am currently trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc via bluetooth, but it doesn't seem to work. The controller I use is this halo master chief edition. As far as I could read in different forums, what matters is that it is the newer version xbox one...
  8. PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues

PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues: Hello, I have a bluetooth enabled windows 10 pc that seems to be connecting to other devices through bluetooth fine. I have been using my xbox one controller with my pc for a while now. However, a few days ago it stopped pairing with my pc. I try to pair them in the bluetooth...
  9. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...
  10. Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc: Hello, im having a really hard time connecting my xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. The controller works fine when i plug it in with a usb wire. so my pc didnt have bluetooth so i ordered a csr 4.0 usb bluetooth adapter, i have it plugged in and driver is...