Windows 10: Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

Discus and support Issues connecting iphone to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have issues connecting my iphone 8 plus to my laptop which is currently running Windows 10 for extraction of photos. This issue occurred only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CelineChua, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

I have issues connecting my iphone 8 plus to my laptop which is currently running Windows 10 for extraction of photos.

This issue occurred only recently. Previously it was working fine.

I have tried the solutions provided online but it didn't solve the issue.

Hope someone can assist.

Thank you.

:)

CelineChua, Dec 14, 2018

2. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    Problem with iPhone in Windows 10

To resolve the issue on connecting the iPhone, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below to run the Hardware troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on View all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Devices option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Edgar Pan, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

1. Issues connecting iphone to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues connecting iphone

2. Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.: Ever since my daughter changed the password for my i-phone hot spot, my windows laptop is unable to connect with my iphone hot-spot wifi. I suspect that Windows remembers the previous password and discovers that it is incompatible with the new password. However, I can't seem...
  3. Windows 10 IPhone linking issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IPhone linking issue: Hi - I am running Windows 10 current version. I have the iPhone 8 with iOS 14.4.2. I have attempted to transfer photos from my iPhone via the Windows Photos app which routinely fails. I have tried to simply copy photos from the iPhone when it is connected to the computer...
  4. connection of Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connection of Iphone: I purchased Microsoft 365 and havent been able to connect with my facebook nor synch my Iphone. Please help without access to the things I need therefore the purchase of Microsoft 365 is useless....
  5. iPhone 4s Connection to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone 4s Connection to Windows 10: 2020 September 9 Thursday 01:55 AM I am having problem connecting my iPhone 4s to ACER Aspire E15. When I connected my iPhone 4s to my laptop, nothing happened or detected. It was ONLY charging the iPhone. My Windows 10 is already up-to-date and I had tried to use...
  6. windows 10 wont connect to iphone

windows 10 wont connect to iphone: help fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-connect-to-iphone/496a4e75-f11c-44d9-a1cd-8cf11c59d2c3
  7. Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC

Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC: I need to connect an iphone XR to my Windows 10 PC. The main purpose is to copy photos on my PC to the iphone. The iphone is connected to the PC using a USB cable. But the PC does not register the presence of the iphone. What do I do?...
  8. IPhone connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IPhone connecting: How do I upload photos from my phone to Windows 10? I keep getting a message that my phone is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/iphone-connecting/effc7ecd-5216-43a5-a2a7-39a79462997b
  9. Random Connect to iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Connect to iPhone: Hi! I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business. Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird...
  10. iPhone does not connect to Windows

iPhone does not connect to Windows: Dear community, Whenever I plug-in my new iPhone SE to a Windows Laptop (i tried two different ones) it is not recognized and I receive the following message: "USB device not recognized. One of the USB Devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does...