Windows 10: Issues DLing images with certain browsers.

Discus and support Issues DLing images with certain browsers. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently had to restore Windows 10 in my laptop and then reinstall Chrome. When I did I found that I'm having issues downloading images and videos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neon 7777, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Neon 7777 Win User

Issues DLing images with certain browsers.

I recently had to restore Windows 10 in my laptop and then reinstall Chrome. When I did I found that I'm having issues downloading images and videos. If I download an image it will sometimes hang in limbo for a bit and not allow me to try to DL another image. Sometimes it'll show as being 100% downloaded, but will appear as a white .cr download file in my destination folder for several minutes or longer. It'll eventually download the image or video, but often takes a long time as if there's some snag.

I tried resetting Chrome to its default settings, but that hasn't worked.

I reinstalled Brave which is based on Chromium and the same thing is happening. I'm not having the same issues with Firefox.

Somebody said that it might HD issue and that I should run a scan which I have no idea how to do but would like to know if it's maybe something else before I go through the trouble. Again, it's an issue using the Chrome and Brave browsers, but not Firefox. And it wasn't an issue until I had to restore Windows 10 last week.

:)

Neon 7777, Feb 17, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Issues DLing images with certain browsers.

Missing images in browsers

A security setting can prevent images, script, and like from running on a third party site. TechPowerUp is obviously at techpowerup.com but images are loaded from tpucdn.com so high security settings can forbid them from loading.

Go into the browsers settings and make sure Security and Privacy settings are set to default.

You could also try flushing the DNS cache in case the name resolution of tpucdn.com is bad.

If none of that works, try adding http://*.tpucdn.com to the "trusted sites" list under the Security tab.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Issues DLing images with certain browsers.

1. Issues DLing images with certain browsers. - Similar Threads - Issues DLing images

2. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save certain image for certain theme?: Suppose I have created two custom themes: Theme1 and Theme2. And also I have two images: Img1 and Img2. Now I want to set Img1 as a lock screen wallpaper for Theme1 and Img2 for Theme2. How can I do that? Is it real to do so?...
  3. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save certain image for certain theme?: Suppose I have created two custom themes: Theme1 and Theme2. And also I have two images: Img1 and Img2. Now I want to set Img1 as a lock screen wallpaper for Theme1 and Img2 for Theme2. How can I do that? Is it real to do so?...
  4. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  6. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  7. Certain image that crashes explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain image that crashes explorer: I have this .heic file on my desktop that crashes explorer whenever i right or left click it. I can drag it around but it doesnt move. Does anyone know what’s happening? submitted by /u/Boristhebongodrum [link] [comments]...
  8. Browsers not working on certain profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers not working on certain profile: Hello, as of recent all of my browsers have stopped working other than Microsoft Edge. I've scanned for malware, reinstalled everything, and it's still ongoing. When I switch to another account on my PC however, all of the browsers work for that account. Any ideas on what...
  9. Issue Downloading Images (across all browsers)!

in Browsers and Email
    Issue Downloading Images (across all browsers)!: About a week ago, I noticed that whenever I downloaded an image file, the download would freeze at 100%, and take about a minute to convert the .crdownload to the actual downloaded file. At first I thought this was an issue with Chrome, but tried Microsoft Edge as well, and...
  10. No sound on certain browser pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on certain browser pages: Hi. I'm currently using Windows Edge as browser, opening various tabs: Messenger, Whatsapp Web, Youtube, Facebook, etc. The issue is the audio in Facebook and Youtube plays properly but there is no sound when the audio is played on Whatsapp and Messenger's chat:...