Windows 10: Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional

Discus and support Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HGello I need help to downgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise that I can't activate, to a Windows 10 Professional 64 bit UK, that was originally activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr.Morelo, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mr.Morelo Win User

Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional

HGello

I need help to downgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise that I can't activate, to a Windows 10 Professional 64 bit UK, that was originally activated on my machine from the store I purchased my desktop.

I purchased it with that windows version originally on it and was activated, then I logged in with an corporate account, and it got upgraded to enterprise. Now I'm not on that company anymore, and so have no license for the windows enterprise version.

So I need help to downgrade to the way it was before. I don't have the original Product Key that was installed and activated on my computer, and would not like to have any issue activating it once is downgraded.

How should I proceed?

:)

Mr.Morelo, Jan 31, 2020
  2. bl4kh4k Win User

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise with key

I know there are ways to downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Window 10 Professional with suggestions like this here: Is there a way to downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

However, I'm wondering if its just easier to enter a license key! Are there any ramifications to just entering a new license key into Windows 10 and then rebooting to activate Pro and leave Enterprise?

Also I'm aware of Enterprise being installed for a reason due to being installed by IT from a company in question however... doesn't apply here.

bl4kh4k, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Hello Mohamed,

Luckily, you can quickly downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key to the one for Pro.

If you like, the tutorial below can show you step by step the procedure on how to do this.

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Shawn Brink, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional

Downgrade IE11 to IE10 on windows 10 Professional

No, you cannot install IE10 on Windows 10.

You can emulate IE7 or IE8 with Enterprise Mode.

Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 (Internet Explorer 11 for IT Pros) - Internet Explorer

Or you can place sites in the Compatibility View list (Menu Bar> Tools)

This will send an IE7 User Agent sting to websites.

Or you can use Developer Tool (F12) to emulate another version of IE.

The emulation will only be in effect while Developer Tool is open.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional

1. Issues downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Professional - Similar Threads - Issues downgrading Enterprise

2. Windows enterprise downgrading to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows enterprise downgrading to windows 10 home: Hi, I have windows 10 enterprise on my pc and I would like to downgrade? to windows 10 home because I need to update my version because I'm on 1809 but it won't let me. I have tried to use the default keys but it just comes up with an error. Can anyone help?Also, I don't have...
  3. Downgrading and Activating a Non-Activated Windows 10 Enterprise Installation to Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrading and Activating a Non-Activated Windows 10 Enterprise Installation to Professional: Here are the steps I took to downgrade my system that was NOT currently activated with a product key. You may be able to acheive the same results by selecting "Change Product Key" with an already activated Windows OS but I have not tested this option. Hopefully this will help...
  4. Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Soo I have a problem downgrading Windows 10 Enterprise to Home which was the default Edition of my new Notebook Dell Inspiron 14. This is what I did what happened: - First, I got this new notebook and started it .. the normal Windows Home startup "wizard" showed up and...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise downgrading to Pro Issue (Multiple Computers)

Windows 10 Enterprise downgrading to Pro Issue (Multiple Computers): Hello everyone, I hope this finds everyone doing well. Since our Firm has started working from home the Help Desk has received multiple reports of our operating systems downgrading from Enterprise to Pro. We first discovered this as Direct Access was missing from network...
  6. Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: I recently acquired a used Surface Pro 4 from my husband's company and wanted to change from Enterprise to Home. I have purchased a digital version of Home, but have since found out that I need at least Windows 10 Pro for work. I have not been able to install the Home onto...
  7. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro: Hi, I installed a Windows 10 enterprise by mistake and did some installations on it, it is not activated till now and I found my product key is a windows 10 Pro. Is there any way to avoid re-installing the windows to activate the pro license ?...
  8. Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro

Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro: Hi, I found this in the docs on enterprise activation: "Devices with a current Windows 10 Pro license can be seamlessly upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise". I wonder if this works the other way too? I have a new pro license, so I would like to activate my (enterprise) Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional: Dear all, As mentioned in subject, i have my PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, if i need to upgrade Professional license, do i need to refresh the image or can i just update the professional license key >?...
  10. Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro: is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to pro? At the moment i have enterprise but i have the activate windows popup in the bottom left corner of my screen. If i got a windows 10 pro key would i be able to activate windows and get rid of the popup? would doing so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgrade windows enterprise to professional