Windows 10: Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download

Discus and support Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been having troubles downloading a couple of apps lately. On the download bar it stays at a certain download in the case of Ark: 95.20 Mb of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deathpotato23, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download

I've been having troubles downloading a couple of apps lately. On the download bar it stays at a certain download in the case of Ark: 95.20 Mb of 94.44GB and wont move from that spot. Now I've tried pausing the download and then restarting but it comes up with an error code when I do that and then won't restart the download unless I restart my computer and try it again. I've tried windows store troubleshooter, tried re-registering all the apps via regedit, uninstalled and reinstalled via powershell, and finally I'm now trying to just leave it to see if it'll eventually go. In the windows store it hasn't moved a single MB however when I check task manager it shows Service Host Network Service is taking all my Download speed (yes i know my internet sucks) and when I click on the start/windows button it shows Ark and a bar that's nearly half finished.

My question I suppose is this; Is my download working, and if so how do I fix the other issues of it not showing progress in store and the error code that pops up when I pause it?

I assume one of the main issues is my poor internet speed ( yay for small communities getting shafted in choices) but the inability to pause the download means I have to suck up all the bandwidth in the house with no ability to control when i want to continue the download. I don't have this issue on steam or any other game client

submitted by /u/deathpotato23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deathpotato23, Feb 26, 2020

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    download issue

Hello,

To help us isolate the cause of this issue with downloading apps from the store, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you experience this issue when downloading a particular app or software?
    • Do you receive any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Looking forward to your reply and keep us updated with the result of the troubleshooter.

Gino Des, Feb 26, 2020
  4. SarahKong Win User

Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download

Download progress

Hi Chuckee

My name is Sarah Kong and I am an independent adviser that is here to try and help you with your issue.

Depends on your browser where the download progress is.

What browser?

And downloads normally go into c:\users\youruserfoldername\downloads

SarahKong, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download

1. Issues downloading some things and I cant tell progress of download - Similar Threads - Issues downloading things

2. Download progress reverted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  3. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download progress reverted: I've been downloading Ark: Survival Evolved for about a day now due to poor internet and the fact that microsoft store pauses downloads whenever the screen times out. I got to 159.0 GB/163.4GB downloaded when the download seemingly halted, I paused and unpaused the download...
  4. Download progress reverted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Things I download gets downloaded to all users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Things I download gets downloaded to all users: Hello there, quick question. Why is it when I download any programs on my account it gets downloaded to all other users too? I did some research but I found nothing. Thanks! submitted by /u/chocolatecreamstix [link] [comments]...
  6. Downloading things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading things: So in my house i got a 100mb internet but when im downloading games or another things in my laptop they show that they're dowloading at 3-5mb , any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-things/7bf95898-435d-44df-8705-843c93a6757d
  7. Downloading things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading things: This is a minor gripe, but when I download something, the little circular bar at the bottom usually flashes as soon as its done. Now, sometimes it says whatever bytes/whatever bytes are fully downloaded, but it doesn't look like it finishes immediately. Does this affect...
  8. Download progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download progress: Where is the download progress indicator and the log and the folder with all past downloads...in order to access and read/use them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-progress/7d019026-abda-4a3c-bd21-485e6e25b124
  9. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...
  10. Edge and download progress.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and download progress.: It would be nice if Edge had a progress bar on the taskbar like Firefox and Chrome. Unless I am missing something. Henry 94389