Windows 10: Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2

Discus and support Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to enable Core Isolation due to the fact that I seem to have several "Incompatible drivers". These drivers are listed as follows: I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drakuor, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Drakuor Win User

Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2

Hi, I am unable to enable Core Isolation due to the fact that I seem to have several "Incompatible drivers". These drivers are listed as follows: I've tried everything I can think of to locate these, and either remove them, or update them, but I can't even seem to find them! Please help!

:)

Drakuor, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Jul 16, 2021
  3. shmu26 Win User
    How do you enable the core isolation?

If I have Core isolation enabled, but Memory integrity toggled off, what does Core isolation actually do? I am asking because the security center still tells me that Core isolation is active even after I toggle Memory integrity off.
    Windows 10 pro x64 1803

shmu26, Jul 16, 2021
  4. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2 - Similar Threads - Issues Enabling Core

2. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue: Hey guys I seem to have kinda screwed myself I think. I have a dell 5406 2n1. I've been using bitdefender for years but its been eating up my system resources like crazy. So I decided to uninstall it and go with Windows 10 Defender. I was going through my options under...
  3. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue: Hey guys I seem to have kinda screwed myself I think. I have a dell 5406 2n1. I've been using bitdefender for years but its been eating up my system resources like crazy. So I decided to uninstall it and go with Windows 10 Defender. I was going through my options under...
  4. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot enable Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Core Isolation: Windows 11 machine. I cannot enable Core Isolation. When I try, it tells me that I have incompatible drivers, but when I click the link to "review incompatible drivers", nothing is listed.I have tried removing connected devices and have updated my drivers. I have also tried a...
  6. Cannot enable Core Isolation

Cannot enable Core Isolation: Windows 11 machine. I cannot enable Core Isolation. When I try, it tells me that I have incompatible drivers, but when I click the link to "review incompatible drivers", nothing is listed.I have tried removing connected devices and have updated my drivers. I have also tried a...
  7. Core Isolation Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation Issue: Hi Everyone,I am having trouble turning ON my Core Isolation due to these incompatible driversPlease see attached photoI've read some threads on how to delete this. Luckily there is.Now my concern is, what will happen to my System if I successfully deleted these drivers. Will...
  8. Core Isolation not enabling!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation not enabling!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to enable memory integrity but I can't enable it due to incompatible drivers. The incompatible driver is my latest Graphics driver....
  9. Core Isolation not enabling!

Core Isolation not enabling!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to enable memory integrity but I can't enable it due to incompatible drivers. The incompatible driver is my latest Graphics driver....
  10. Core Isolation not enabling!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade