Windows 10: issues facing during new update

Discus and support issues facing during new update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 0x80073701 this error is showing what should i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amanshah2, Jul 7, 2020.

1. amanshah2 Win User

issues facing during new update

0x80073701 this error is showing what should i do

:)

amanshah2, Jul 7, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

issues facing during new update face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

issues facing during new update face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. issues facing during new update - Similar Threads - issues facing during

2. Problem facing during type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem facing during type: Dear Sir / Madam,I am a regular user of MS odia indic language.in special two words i.e. Paitha & Nahin where as in first word it did not reflect ai matra on p & for second word i need to type naa then hin to complete the word nahin .Please look into & suggest.regards,Sudhir...
  3. Problem facing during type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem facing during type: Dear Sir / Madam,I am a regular user of MS odia indic language.in special two words i.e. Paitha & Nahin where as in first word it did not reflect ai matra on p & for second word i need to type naa then hin to complete the word nahin .Please look into & suggest.regards,Sudhir...
  4. Facing Issue with windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing Issue with windows 10 update: In recent update of window 10 which is KB5000808 which is updated on the users desktop, when the users prints on a network printer, its comes up with the blue screen and then the desktop gets restarted, till the time that update is not uninstalled user is not able to print....
  5. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  6. FACING ISSUE DURING USE OF REOMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    FACING ISSUE DURING USE OF REOMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION: Dear Communities, With the reference of above i am facing in issue of Remote Desktop my i am using licensed window of 10 Home single language in this connection facing the while using of Remote desktop there receiving massages Cred SSP Encryption oracle remediation...
  7. Facing Windows activation issue after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Facing Windows activation issue after update: Hi, I am facing windows activation issue on my laptop after updating the windows. I am seeing this Error code: 0xC004F074 Currently, I have Windows 10 Pro which was upgraded FREE by Microsoft from Windows 7 Ultimate in year 2015 to Windows 10 Pro. Until recently i had no...
  8. Facing major issues after update -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing major issues after update -: I just got an update on 15/05 : KB4551762 KB4537572 And ever since that update, my laptop has lost network connectivity (wired, wireless), start button won't respond, notification tray won't open, and several other glitches. Need help on this one. submitted by...
  9. Issue with new update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with new update: I did a windows update and now every 20-30 seconds my computer will have a blip and freeze for like a half a second, it can be annoying because when it comes back, whatever button I pressed when it happened will continue to be held down unless I press it again. How can I fix...
  10. Facing issues with Internet....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues with Internet....: Hi! I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to internet after 2-4 minutes and i need to disconnect it from tray icon and then reconnect it, after doing this it starts browsing...