Windows 10: Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

Discus and support Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mukul Sharma u v, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me further.

:)

Mukul Sharma u v, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Hi Adarsh,

We would like to know more details regarding your headset's connectivity issue. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried connecting a different Bluetooth headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different computer?
    • Are you saying that you are also experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issues after the update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Thank you for giving us the information being requested. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you connect a different Bluetooth headset to your computer and try connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different computer to see how your headset
    will perform. Regarding your Wi-Fi issue, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "network troubleshooter".
    • Select Identify and repair network problems from the results.
    • Follow the instructions prompted and see if it will repair your Wi-Fi connectivity issue.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

1. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer - Similar Threads - Issues connecting bluetooth

2. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer: Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me further....
  3. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer: Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me further....
  4. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  5. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  6. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Recurring connectivity problems with my bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring connectivity problems with my bluetooth headset: I own two different Bluetooth devices, the Bose NC 700 and the Sony in-ear WF-1000XM3 headphones, and I've been having constant issues when trying to use either on them on my laptop HP Zbook, Windows 10 installed. In particular, what tends to happen is that I'm generally able...
  8. Recurring connectivity problems with my bluetooth headset

Recurring connectivity problems with my bluetooth headset: I own two different Bluetooth devices, the Bose NC 700 and the Sony in-ear WF-1000XM3 headphones, and I've been having constant issues when trying to use either on them on my laptop HP Zbook, Windows 10 installed. In particular, what tends to happen is that I'm generally able...
  9. connecting my bluetooth headset

connecting my bluetooth headset: So recently my headphones broke, so I decided to use a wireless pair; the only problem there was that it wasn't connecting or even showing up to be able to connect. I looked in to see any related problems to see no results, I turned on my bluetooth setting, I had my device...
  10. bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets: my hp x360 gets connected with my speakers but after 10 or so mins it gets disconnected and then it shows paired with no sound. it use to happen with my earbuds, i thought i had issues with buds, but then it still happens with my speakers. my windows are updated as well and i...