Windows 10: Issues in controlling brightess.

Discus and support Issues in controlling brightess. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Asus Zenbook UX430UAR with windows 10 home v1809. Most of the times when device comes back from sleep, I'm unable to change brightness. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HariomSaini, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Issues in controlling brightess.

I have Asus Zenbook UX430UAR with windows 10 home v1809. Most of the times when device comes back from sleep, I'm unable to change brightness. I have to perform a reboot every time it happens. I've tried updating Intel's graphics driver, reinstalling windows. But still the issue persists.

Also Fingerprint sensor stops working after windows gets a new update.

:)

HariomSaini, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Issues in controlling brightess.

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Issues in controlling brightess.

1. Issues in controlling brightess. - Similar Threads - Issues controlling brightess

2. Control Panel Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel Issues: I've been trying to edit my Windows 11 sounds to sound like XP for a long time now, but I've been stumped due to an issue I can't fix. The window which allows me to edit sounds is cropped way too much and I can't do anything about it. Any solutions to...
  3. Issue with wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with wireless controller: Hi, I have bought dual shock 4 controller for my pc.I have paired it with my laptop through bluetooth no problem.But when I turn of bluetooth\controller and try to connect them back because devices are paired they should connect when bluetooth on my PC is ON and controller is...
  4. Issues Recognizing Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Recognizing Controller: I've tried deleting drivers, cleaning my usbc ports, using a newer controller with a stable usbc port, all to no avail. keeps giving me an unknown usb device error. even though it is still charging. I've done diagnostics/troubleshooting. I've went into the control panel to...
  5. issue connecting controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue connecting controller: My ps4 controller is no longer working when I plug it in via usb. My PC recognizes it as a speaker, but the controller itself will just glow yelllow and turn off. I tried DS4 windows, I tried resetting my PC, controller works fine on console but not on PC...
  6. Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Issue: I have been playing battlefield 2042 on my controller via cable. But I recently decided to try via Bluetooth and when testing it all the buttons and sticks have different settings than that via cable. For example, my triggers in Bluetooth now turn my camera to the sides while...
  7. Controller Issue

Controller Issue: I have been playing battlefield 2042 on my controller via cable. But I recently decided to try via Bluetooth and when testing it all the buttons and sticks have different settings than that via cable. For example, my triggers in Bluetooth now turn my camera to the sides while...
  8. Xbox Controller Issue

Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  9. controller issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller issues: so i have a new xbox controller and have been using it for a while, there are point when i am playing my game the controller disconnects form the computer and the icon button flashes as if its trying to reconnect, i dont know the issues but i have tried to reinstall some...
  10. controller issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    controller issue: i have my xbox elite series 2 controller connected to my pc but it is not working on fortnite or even other games but in devise manager it says that it is working properly and i tryed many other things but it is still not working in fortnite....