Windows 10: Issues in controlling brightess.

Discus and support Issues in controlling brightess. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Asus Zenbook UX430UAR with windows 10 home v1809. Most of the times when device comes back from sleep, I'm unable to change brightness. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HariomSaini, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Issues in controlling brightess.

I have Asus Zenbook UX430UAR with windows 10 home v1809. Most of the times when device comes back from sleep, I'm unable to change brightness. I have to perform a reboot every time it happens. I've tried updating Intel's graphics driver, reinstalling windows. But still the issue persists.

Also Fingerprint sensor stops working after windows gets a new update.

:)

HariomSaini, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Issues in controlling brightess.

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Issues in controlling brightess.

1. Issues in controlling brightess. - Similar Threads - Issues controlling brightess

2. Parental control issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parental control issue: I didn’t set up Microsoft Family but my activity is limited by parental control. How can I fix the settings? It is annoying, because I can not play games with friends....
  3. Brightness control issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness control issue: Please I just installed my Windows 10 Pro but I can't control my brightness which is now always at the peak! and the windows 10 is very sluggish when compared to my Win 8.1 Pro..PLEASE HELP!...
  4. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.: When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my controller VIA Bluetooth, out of nowhere, it disconnects and never wants to reconnect again. I did all the troubleshooting steps...
  5. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...
  6. Wired 360 controller issue with 10565

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired 360 controller issue with 10565: The feedback app is littered with reports of games switch between controller icons and mouse/keyboard. From playing with 360ce and durazno if seems to be an issue with deadzones as you can reduce the issue considerably by playing around with them (although it never stays...
  7. Xbox one controller connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller connectivity issue: Hi, I have a virtual machine running the latest windows 10 so I can stream my Xbox one to my mac. I installed the latest drivers for the controller from the Microsoft website successfully(Connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a PC | Xbox One Accessories ), but when I...
  8. W10 Administrator Control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 Administrator Control issue: Hello, I have W10 installed on my HP Desktop computer and am the only onethat uses the system. The Administrative users are Administrator and Bob (me)but when I tried to delete a JPEG photo from my Desktop, I was advised that Ineed to be the administrator to delete the file....
  9. Advance user account control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advance user account control issue: i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as Admin. suggesting me to sign in as admin. need advice. these are the things i did to resolve this issue: 1) win + R type:...
  10. Fan control issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan control issue: I recently reinstalled windows to windows 10 previously on windows 8.1. The problem I'm having is with a program called HWInfo64 which controls my laptop fan so I can get it running as silently as possible without it overheating and powering off. Without the program I find...