Windows 10: Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

Discus and support Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I got this pc a few months ago and now I ran into a problem because even if, I tend to uninstall my OS the problem remains and even my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by apeyog, Jan 22, 2020.

1. apeyog Win User

Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

So, I got this pc a few months ago and now I ran into a problem because even if, I tend to uninstall my OS the problem remains and even my games started to act stuttery and not up to the performance they should...

Here is what CCleaner showed me before and after the installation:

Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall! 6879e37c-4dd7-4a76-8bd9-2863e9f24332?upload=true.jpg

Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall! 8f559c64-6603-46ea-b3be-2ca0748a2fc4?upload=true.jpg

:)

apeyog, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 22, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall! :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

windows 10 fresh paint app cannot scroll down to view them

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1: RunWindows Store Apps troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the app

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Fresh paint
    app. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      Fresh paint app and click
      Uninstall

• Open the Windows Store.

• Search for Fresh paint app and click on
      Install.

• Check if issue persists.
    Fresh Paint FAQ:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

1. Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall! - Similar Threads - Issues registry fresh

2. Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot failures after fresh reinstall: I came back from ~3 days away from my PC having left it on and it said that windows failed to start, which hasn't happened on this system in the 3 years I've had it. I go through the windows auto troubleshooter, which fails, attempted to repair the BCD which found zero...
  3. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows: So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were with drivers and to uninstall and reinstall all or most of them. On googling how, it seemed like it would be easier to just...
  4. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows: So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were with drivers and to uninstall and reinstall all or most of them. On googling how, it seemed like it would be easier to just...
  5. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer keeps on BSOD even after fresh reinstall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps on BSOD even after fresh reinstall.: Just like the title says. I have recieve Clock watchdog timeout error and kernal security check failure. Mini dump here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkFNm46gv533gc8Z5Q0owsPwsfO64g?e=CWiLxp...
  7. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  8. Windows Activation after fresh reinstall of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation after fresh reinstall of Windows 10.: Hello, I have an HP Laptop that I have been using for some time. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows because I was having some issues with my computer, the reset fixed the issues I was having but I have a new problem. Although I had a genuine copy of windows 10, when I...
  9. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.: So I reinstalled my windows full wipe, logged into the same account now it says windows cannot Identify product linked to account. But when I go to my profile I can see details of my PC before re installation, which says I have a windows 10 Pro product but my current PC which...
  10. Freshly reinstalled windows 10 causing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly reinstalled windows 10 causing issues: Hi. I had a custom built gaming pc for the last 5 years with the same copy of windows on it. i recently decided to completely reupgrade to all new hardware except for the drives and windows. so i built the system and then just installed my drives after i completely...