Windows 10: issues in windows 10 security app

Discus and support issues in windows 10 security app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey. im having an issue where i cant start the "virus and threat protection".when i boot up i get this message: (after opening win-sec app) [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ddmeltzer8, Dec 2, 2020.

1. issues in windows 10 security app

hey.
    im having an issue where i cant start the "virus and threat protection".when i boot up i get this message:
    (after opening win-sec app)

issues in windows 10 security app [​IMG]

after a while thers a "restart" button,when i click it,it tries to restart but it cant.it just tries over and over.and theres a red cross on the sys-tray icon.

windows version 20H2 (os build 19042.630)

let me know if theres anything else i can share.

thanks in advance.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Dec 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

issues in windows 10 security app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. issues in windows 10 security app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

issues in windows 10 security app

1. issues in windows 10 security app - Similar Threads - issues security app

2. Windows 10 security issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 security issue: I can not text your support. IT keeps circling back--how do I text support. I have windows 10 and can no longer see the adminstrator account in control panel. I look under family and friends can't see it. I saw it once and want to change the password. All my accounts are...
  3. Windows 10 security issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 security issue: I can not text your support. IT keeps circling back--how do I text support. I have windows 10 and can no longer see the adminstrator account in control panel. I look under family and friends can't see it. I saw it once and want to change the password. All my accounts are...
  4. Windows 10 security issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows 10 security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 security issues: my pc has windows 10 pro installed and im trying install a game from a purchased disc and the security keeps blocking it and wont let me install. the screen reads :an administrator has blocked this ap for your protection. i contacted online help and they had me disable...
  6. windows 10 security issues

windows 10 security issues: my pc has windows 10 pro installed and im trying install a game from a purchased disc and the security keeps blocking it and wont let me install. the screen reads :an administrator has blocked this ap for your protection. i contacted online help and they had me disable...
  7. windows 10 security issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 10 App Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 App Security?: Hello, I recently purchased my son a PC for gaming, I am setup as the admin and he is set as a child account. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to provide him access to a specific app without having to type my account PIN every time he opens the app to access his...
  9. Windows 10 App Security?

Windows 10 App Security?: Hello, I recently purchased my son a PC for gaming, I am setup as the admin and he is set as a child account. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to provide him access to a specific app without having to type my account PIN every time he opens the app to access his...
  10. issues in windows 10 security app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    issues in windows 10 security app: hey. im having an issue where i cant start the "virus and threat protection".when i boot up i get this message: (after opening win-sec app) [img] after a while thers a "restart" button,when i click it,it tries to restart but it cant.it just tries over and over.and theres a...