Windows 10: Issues installing windows 10

Discus and support Issues installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im having a huge amount of issues installing windows 10. I have gone through a stream of online forums and can not find any answers. My main issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ezrahollis, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Issues installing windows 10

Im having a huge amount of issues installing windows 10.

I have gone through a stream of online forums and can not find any answers.

My main issue is getting Windows to boot from a usb, after creating a Bootable USB using every possible way off my mac. I cant get it to work. I have never had this issue in the past but essentially what is happening is when i boot from the USB the screen goes black and there is a blinking curser haunting me.. I had one instance of a very old drive that i put windows on a very long time ago that would actually boot into windows installer but it had an issue where it told me it didnt have the right drivers and i could not find answers to that issue eather so i wiped it and tried with the newer download file of windows. No matter what i do i can not seem to install windows on my computer....

:)

ezrahollis, Mar 4, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Issues installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Issues installing windows 10

1. Issues installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues installing

2. Issues w/clean install on legacy machine (Dell Precision M4600)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues w/clean install on legacy machine (Dell Precision M4600): So we've just had a coronavirus scare in the household and my to-do list is starting to look more like a bucket list. Our aberrantly lumpy-headed governor is handling things pretty well, but our healthcare system was horrible before this and hurricane season is approaching....
  3. Window 10 install issues

Window 10 install issues: I'm attempting to install Windows 10 on a computer which previouly had Windows 7. The issue I'm having is the install has continue to run for the past 24 hours. Presently, my screen is black with the timer icon spinning. Can I safely turn my computer off without damaging...
  4. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games: Cpu usage stuck after installing new ram , tried to put old ram back in didn’t work put the new ram in and I still cannot open any games and the cpu usage is stuck at high . Please help...
  5. install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...

install issues with Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework...: The following updates will not install on my computer Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 KB4486153. The instillation will get to 100% and then just start over....
  6. Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue

Windows 10 USB Clean Install Missing Drivers Issue: So recently my hard drive on my ASUS ROG gl502vs gaming laptop failed and honestly I didn't really care too much for the files on that drive as they weren't that important. Anyway, I bought a FireCuda SSHD 2.5 as a replacement for my old drive. I tried creating the Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10: "Windows updates could not be installed, undoing changes" issue

Windows 10: "Windows updates could not be installed, undoing changes" issue: Since mid-March 2020, some of my Windows updates have not been constantly installed correctly. I ran the Windows update and downloaded the latest updates. A notification appeared when the system was ready to restart. When the system is instructed to reboot, the first update...
  8. Audio Device Not Installed Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Device Not Installed Issue: Earlier today without a windows update I may add my girlfriends laptop Lenovo Thinkpad Windows 10 had its audio go out and the error message always that there was no audio device installed. I tried uninstalling/updating audio drivers and found that there was an Intel Audio...
  9. New router installed - now having issues with scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New router installed - now having issues with scanner: I have and Envy HP Laptop - using Windows 10 with the updates completed. We installed a new router for our internet - my laptop and printer both show connected and installed however now my scanner doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer - ran...
  10. Just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now having printer issues and can not roll back

Just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now having printer issues and can not roll back: I just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now I can't print from Windows Live Mail. I checked to see if I could recover 1903 but Windows Recovery says it has been ten days since I installed 1909 and therefore can not recover. It was less than an hour ago. What should I do?...