Windows 10: Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen

Discus and support Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I got home and booted up my computer I logged in and noticed my wireless wifi adapter didnt work, I took many measures to try and fix this which... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TeoTellander, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen

When I got home and booted up my computer I logged in and noticed my wireless wifi adapter didnt work, I took many measures to try and fix this which resulted in a fail and after a reccommended clean boot my password no longer worked and when I press the ”Forgot my password” button I get a blackscreen for half a sec and im then reuturned to the lockscreen unable to log in.

I reset my microsoft password and I have the device listed under my microsoft account.

I have really important files on my computer and im in a hurry to continue on a project, cheers.

:)

TeoTellander, Mar 18, 2021
  2. gdgates Win User

Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

A couple of days ago, and without my laptop having updated to my knowledge, I started getting a solid blue lockscreen. It changes when I change the color of my theme in settings as well. I do however, get the magnifying glass icons and search suggestions that are based on whatever the lockscreen is supposed to be for that day.
    Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen [​IMG]

gdgates, Mar 18, 2021
  3. wifi icon not showing in notification center

Hello Venkatesh,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Wi-Fi icon not showing up in taskbar. We will certainly help you.

Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Are you logged in using administrator Account?

We suggest you to check if all the pending Windows updates is installed. If not then install all the pending Windows updates and check.

Further try running Windows Network Troubleshooter and check:

Step 1: You may try Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services as a first step to diagnose and repair common Network issues.

To run the trouble shooter follow the steps given below

• Press Windows key+ X key, Select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting, Click
      View All.

• Click Network Adaptor and follow the instructions

Step 2: Also check if the same issue occurs in different user account. If you do not have another user account then kindly create a new user account and check.

Create a user account

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen

Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608

Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray.
    Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen iA9thDM.png
    (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.)
    Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen ofmLdHr.png

Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page, it says that I am not connected to the internet
    Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen C8hqXE3.png

Therefore I am unable to connect to a wifi network through the usual route. However, I can connect to a wifi network using the wifi icon on the bottom right in the lockscreen. My wifi is fine otherwise (I can access the internet).

How to I fix this problem?

Red Stiletto, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen

1. Issues logging in and wifi icon not showing on lockscreen - Similar Threads - Issues logging wifi

2. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  3. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  4. Wifi Icon issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon issue: Something's wrong with this icon ever since last year when I brought my laptop. This issue only occurs on Windows 10 but gets fixed on Windows 11. I can still access the internet on Edge and play online games, but because the setting said that my laptop doesn't have access to...
  5. Wifi Icon issue

Wifi Icon issue: Something's wrong with this icon ever since last year when I brought my laptop. This issue only occurs on Windows 10 but gets fixed on Windows 11. I can still access the internet on Edge and play online games, but because the setting said that my laptop doesn't have access to...
  6. Wifi Icon issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. LockScreen Issue

LockScreen Issue: Fun facts, tips and detailed status of weather not showing on lock screen, tried resetting spotlight even reinstalled windows but didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-issue/34517cab-ffa0-40c5-bcb2-66c6bf248fe1
  8. WiFi icon not showing

WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  9. no wifi icon is showing

no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable wifi icon in winfows 10 locked screen

2. wifi icon not showing on login screen windows

3. windows 10 login screen wifi icon