Windows 10: Issues logging in on pc

Discus and support Issues logging in on pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to login to my laptop. The pc is showing my name but it will not allow me to click where I type my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianeLiebermann, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Issues logging in on pc

I am unable to login to my laptop. The pc is showing my name but it will not allow me to click where I type my password

:)

DianeLiebermann, Sep 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Issues logging in on pc

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Issues logging in on pc

1. Issues logging in on pc - Similar Threads - Issues logging

2. issues with logging in to microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    issues with logging in to microsoft account: I recently deleted an alias from my Microsoft Account. All last week was able to log into my computer but this morning when I try to log in says password is not valid. Try to change password and this is what I am getting "This is not a recognized Microsoft account, try...
  3. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook and Gmail log-in issues: I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc... It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there...
  4. Numerous issues with Microsoft Account (but can log in)

Numerous issues with Microsoft Account (but can log in): Hey, I'm really frustrated and out of ideas so.im.hoping someone can help me out and save me nuking my account. My user profile seems to have become corrupted. On my main PC i have two users, mine and my wifes. When i log into my account i cannot use Edge (white screen...
  5. Issues Logging into Laptop

Issues Logging into Laptop: My laptop updated and now I am not able to log in because it asks for a password and I usually use a passcode. I have tried to change my password and log in, but it does not work. I figured out by holding down the shift key and pressing power, it brings me to settings, but I...
  6. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store: I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then says, "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." Along side this all of the apps I try to install...
  7. Issue logging into Microsoft store and Xbox app on windows 10 build 1809

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue logging into Microsoft store and Xbox app on windows 10 build 1809: I just did a fresh install of windows 10 - 64 bit onto a custom built computer with a samsung SSD. When i try to log onto the Microsoft store or the Xbox app I get two separate errors. With the Microsoft store, it throws the "We've encountered an error. Please try signing in...
  8. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....
  9. ProfSvc log on issue

ProfSvc log on issue: I have a problem with logging onto a viglen 8.9in connect tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profsvc-log-on-issue/e57257b6-5501-46b9-ad7d-d2fb49828d61
  10. How can I log issue on the system at the website...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I log issue on the system at the website...: Hi there, I am Phuong from FPT Software- Vietnam- your company's partner. Our project faced some technical issues related to Window 10 and need help from support team of Microsoft. We did log issue on the system at the website...