Windows 10: Issues logging in on pc

Discus and support Issues logging in on pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to login to my laptop. The pc is showing my name but it will not allow me to click where I type my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianeLiebermann, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DianeLiebermann Win User

Issues logging in on pc

I am unable to login to my laptop. The pc is showing my name but it will not allow me to click where I type my password

:)

DianeLiebermann, Sep 8, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Issues logging in on pc

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Issues logging in on pc

1. Issues logging in on pc - Similar Threads - Issues logging

2. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.: So, the problem is pretty basic and very very annoying. When I connect myself, I keep getting a weird message saying I have to disconnect or I will lose all my data and etc .. And no, it's not about wifi or something like. The message say "Login out in most case solve the...
  3. Hotmail log in issues

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail log in issues: Not sure if this has been brought up, but is anyone else experiencing outages in outlook or Hotmail ? Been unable to access hotmail, for at least 5 hours. 121757
  4. Adminstrator Log-In Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator Log-In Issues: I have an HP laptop, with me as the only user and administrator. As a consequence, there is no front end log-in required. When I boot the machine up, it goes to my home screen, I open Edge and off I go. However, I would like to block some sports websites that I check too...
  5. Blue screen of death. Can not log in as admin to fix issue.

Blue screen of death. Can not log in as admin to fix issue.: I made a change in my registry folder: \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Security\TrustManager\PromptingLevel changing the values for all the keys from "Disabled" to "Default" in order to install a software. Now I get the blue screen of death. I am able to...
  6. Issue logging in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue logging in: I am in dire need of help. Tried to login toda (computer was fine yesterday) and it stalled. I hard powered down. Upon reboot, went into repair mode. It indicated it could not be repaired. i rebooted again and it made it to a login screen, note was absent my local...
  7. I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...: I was last talking to an independent adviser named Sumit who helped me greatly identify a DUALSHOCK4 Driver problem. I thought it was all fixed but Upon running a program, i ran into another memory_management problem. So I don't think its 100% fixed. I would very much...
  8. Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs): Hi I've been having issues with my laptop A lenovo ideapad 320. I've had it one month. I started experiencing hard freezes. Where everything would stop the mouse and keyboard would be frozen resulting in me having to just hold the power button and restart it. I clean...
  9. Weird issue of windows failing to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird issue of windows failing to log in: It always wise to have 2 accounts as if the profile gets corupt then your stuck Ditto to that! All my machines have a second local administrator account just for maintenance purposes - you never know when you may get locked out of your main one *Smile
  10. Windows 10 image issue - Only after logging in as domain admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 image issue - Only after logging in as domain admin: I recently created a Windows 10 (1703) image to be deployed to our new workstations. I followed the tutorials for Ten Forums and some other sites. Here is the process I followed. Boot new computer up > Boot to Audit Mode at the express settings screen. The computer...