Windows 10: Issues Logging into Laptop

Discus and support Issues Logging into Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop updated and now I am not able to log in because it asks for a password and I usually use a passcode. I have tried to change my password and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChelsyGrover, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Issues Logging into Laptop

My laptop updated and now I am not able to log in because it asks for a password and I usually use a passcode. I have tried to change my password and log in, but it does not work. I figured out by holding down the shift key and pressing power, it brings me to settings, but I do not know where to go from there.

:)

ChelsyGrover, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 8, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Issues Logging into Laptop

n-ster, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Issues Logging into Laptop

1. Issues Logging into Laptop - Similar Threads - Issues Logging Laptop

2. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  3. Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues: Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When people get their laptop, usually Dell, they are trying to use the Microsoft.on email address to log into the machine, and it...
  4. Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues: Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When people get their laptop, usually Dell, they are trying to use the Microsoft.on email address to log into the machine, and it...
  5. Logging In Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  6. Logging In Issue

Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  7. Log in issues

Log in issues: Hi we just bought a family computer.I created a new email ID with a random D.O.B 01.01.2022Now I am locked out of the new computer, as the Parental consent thing doesn't work with the good old "Something went wrong. It's not you, it's us" error!! I believe based on what I've...
  8. Issues logging into my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues logging into my Toshiba laptop: When my laptop starts up, not getting login screen to enter password. It directly goes yto background ,screensaver screen. When i press any key, it attempts to get to login screen ,password text box flickers and its back to my screensaver. Any help is appreciated. thanks...
  9. Issues logging into my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues logging into my laptop: I have been having trouble with windows latly, and I suspected I have a currupted version of windows. I wanted to use the sfm /scannow to find and fix currupted files, but I kept recieving errors the it could not finish. upon googling the error code, I was was going to...
  10. Issue with logging in on to old laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with logging in on to old laptop: Here is the deal. Long time ago (6 months or so) I installed windows 10 on my old laptop. Today I accidentally locked my stuff (new laptop, everything) at the office, so decided to go home and use my old laptop for work. However, I have already updated my windows profile with...