Windows 10: Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read

Discus and support Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I am opening wifi and connecting to internet nothings happens and when closing it it shows bad image the policymanager.dll is not designed to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UtkarshKumar4, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read

when I am opening wifi and connecting to internet nothings happens and when closing it it shows bad image the policymanager.dll is not designed to run in windows or have an error and settings is not opening.Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read [​IMG] Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read 22369117-cff9-44b6-9ac7-4b76a1113975?upload=true.png can anyone help.

:)

UtkarshKumar4, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read

1. Issues on wifi,settings app and policy manager.dll bad read - Similar Threads - Issues wifi settings

2. How to fix d3d11.dll issue with “Bad image”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix d3d11.dll issue with “Bad image”: Hi there,I’m not really a tech kinda guy but I was just wondering could someone help me with this d3d11.dll bad image error? I’ve tried almost everything I could see on the internet and nothing works. I even tried resetting my PC several times but for some reason it won’t...
  3. How to fix d3d11.dll issue with “Bad image”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix d3d11.dll issue with “Bad image”: Hi there,I’m not really a tech kinda guy but I was just wondering could someone help me with this d3d11.dll bad image error? I’ve tried almost everything I could see on the internet and nothing works. I even tried resetting my PC several times but for some reason it won’t...
  4. Group policy power management sleep settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group policy power management sleep settings not working: I have power management sleep settings configured via group policy - to allow network connectivity during connected standby. It's been working fine up until a few weeks ago. Now wifi connectivity is disabled when my laptop sleeps - despite the group policy configuration. I...
  5. Bad Image MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Image MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll: Hi, For the past week I have gotten a lot of bad image messages. At first it was with my adobe programmes, and it seemed to be every single dll wasn't working. I have my adobe programmes on another laptop so I deleted them all from this laptop and didn't have any other...
  6. Group policy... dark mode and wifi settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Group policy... dark mode and wifi settings?: I manage two schools and use Group Policy to keep the kids out of control panel and the stupid/pointless "Settings" app. I have 4 workstations that everything is black.... firefox, windows explorer, you name it.... its dark/black. How are they doing this without access to...
  7. Group Policy not affect Settings app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy not affect Settings app?: I have a new Windows 10 Pro laptop that I am configuring. I am a Windows 10 newbie, and am especially new to using Group Policy to configure it. I decided to disable both AutoRun and AutoPlay, since they seem like major security breaches, so I implemented the 2 Group Policy...
  8. Issues with wifi setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with wifi setting: Hi, For the last few days I have been experiencing some problems with my Wi-Fi connection. For some reason the wifi settings disappear form the settings all together. On the bottom right toggle you can only see airpplane mode as an option in network and settings. I use an HP...
  9. Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll error: I recently updated to the latest version - windows 10 1809 - and now this is the message I get when I try to open the third party softwares I had(about 10 of 'em) ; Windows Warning: Bad Image – MSVCP140.dll not designed to run on Windows. ... C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll...
  10. Bad image and .dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image and .dll errors: I keep getting bad image, dll errors, and I'm unable to download anything. Originally I thought this was because of an update so I used the fresh start ability to restart everything and I still get the same errors. Could anybody help diagnose my problem?...