Windows 10: Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.

Discus and support Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On April, I was able to play until a new update came out for Forza Horizon 5 and Windows. Never had any issue since I first installed Windows 11 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Royal Assassin, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.

On April, I was able to play until a new update came out for Forza Horizon 5 and Windows. Never had any issue since I first installed Windows 11 in December 2021. At first, I had the following error: ForzaHorizon5.exe - Application ErrorThe Instruction at 0x00007FF65E22B863 referenced memory at 0x000002D0A89FE186. The memory could not be read.The Instruction at 0x00007FF7794BD787 referenced memory at 0x00000210CA79633. The memory could not be read. The Instruction at 0x00007FF798A23F89 referenced memory at 0x000000000000010. The memory could not be read. [After I got this second error, if I

:)

Royal Assassin, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Unable to install a game on Windows 10.

Hello Garrett,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to install the game on your computer.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • What is the error message/error code you get on trying to install the game on computer?
    • Did you check if the game is compatible with the current operating system?

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the game software with the current operating system on your computer.

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

c. Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 25, 2022
  4. DarkEstra Win User

Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.

1. Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC. - Similar Threads - Issues since april

2. Windows 11 Core Isolation issue, I'm unable to shut down my PC properly , How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Core Isolation issue, I'm unable to shut down my PC properly , How to Fix?: Hi,I have an MSI Z590-A Pro motherboard paired with an i5-11600k processor. After enabling Core Isolation in Windows 11, I'm having issues with shutting down my PC properly. Whenever I attempt to shut it down, it displays a welcome screen and logs me back in. the restart...
  3. I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Alright, I just give up, I'm fed up, I've been having all sorts of annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11, please let me know if you can help with any of them. Need to knows first: New Windows 11 Pro version, upgraded from Windows 10, fully activated with retail key. I...
  4. I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11

I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Alright, I just give up, I'm fed up, I've been having all sorts of annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11, please let me know if you can help with any of them. Need to knows first: New Windows 11 Pro version, upgraded from Windows 10, fully activated with retail key. I...
  5. Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues on Windows 11 since april, now I'm unable to game with my PC.: On April, I was able to play until a new update came out for Forza Horizon 5 and Windows. Never had any issue since I first installed Windows 11 in December 2021. At first, I had the following error: ForzaHorizon5.exe - Application ErrorThe Instruction at 0x00007FF65E22B863...
  6. Random crashes since April.

Random crashes since April.: Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to be as chronological as I can recall here so bare with me please - this is all over a few months trying here and there to fix the issue.Getting random crashes at random times sometimes minutes after windows loads since around April on...
  7. Random crashes since April.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes since April.: Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to be as chronological as I can recall here so bare with me please - this is all over a few months trying here and there to fix the issue.Getting random crashes at random times sometimes minutes after windows loads since around April on...
  8. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to access anything on my PC.: Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square...
  9. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

I'm unable to access anything on my PC.: Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square...
  10. Games and PC stuttering since March/April

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games and PC stuttering since March/April: Hi,Ever since an update around the end of March Early April, I have been getting stuttering in games after a while of having them open. At one point it was resolved since I had rolled back the update. But eventually, Windows forced me to update and the issue came back. I have...