Windows 10: Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512)

Discus and support Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I too have this same issue that others are experiencing. I have followed all the advice in this and the other similar posts:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkTorana, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512)

I too have this same issue that others are experiencing.

I have followed all the advice in this and the other similar posts:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s/304d06d7-fff4-4499-9e48-452701a6ba96?page=1

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...15294512/f1c69144-fa25-4fea-82f6-be24ec0ed9a1

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...15294512/45ea0c54-8017-411e-a83c-e06c4e3961b2

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/games/game-setup/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

However I am still facing the issue.

• Windows 10 is fully up to date.
    • I am the administrator & the account is local
    • I have full rights to the locations it is trying to use.
    • I am able to play some games from the Xbox Game Pass
    • Defender has been disabled for the purposes of testing.
    • Windows store has been reset & reinstalled, and I have logged in and out
    • Windows store troubleshooter has also been run
    • I have re-registered all store apps
    • Game has been reset, reinstalled many many times.
    • UAC has been enabled at the default level (also attempted it not being on)
    • I have run System File Checker
    • Reinstalled the Xbox Gaming Services
    • Reinstalled to different drives

I believe I have tried everything that I can come up with currently, and since this is a paid service I was hoping there was somewhere I could contact for support. But flipping through the 3 apps I have come up dry (though I could have easily have missed it).

Is there support offered for this product at all?

:)

DarkTorana, Nov 17, 2019

2. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've
    gotten the latest updates for my PC. What can be done?

Wetfluffyllama, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512)

File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

The second error I've only encountered I think once or twice. It's the same string of numbers but ends with 513 instead of 512. Most of the time it's 512 error.

I've tried to update the Game Pass App every day, there doesn't seem to be any updates for it.

The game I'm able to play is Banner Saga 1. I am able to download and install Banner Saga 2, Slay the Spire, Void Bastards but none of them will load and they each give me that File System Error. I've downloaded Wargroove and it seems to start with a load
    up screen, but then it just closes itself. No error with that game, though. Also, any other game I try to download now will not even start to download, giving me an error code 0x80070005 in the Xbox Beta App.

Wetfluffyllama, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512)

1. Issues playing games on Xbox Game Pass PC (File System Error 2015294512) - Similar Threads - Issues playing games

2. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  3. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Cant even see game ive installed, in folder installed into.Its like it installs game, makes it inviseble, then app cant find the fm.exe fileOld thread touched on this subject, 4 years old that thread, no solution yet???????...
  4. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  5. File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294512 when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass for PC issue.: [IMG] This display appears every time I try to log in to any game from the Xbox game pass for PC. The buttons are not active. The app's restarting doesn't help....
  8. Issue with Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue ever since reinstalling windows on my PC. After reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the Game Pass App, it does not recognize the games I already had installed on my second drive. Additionally, I cannot change install locations...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services: Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says...
  10. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I've been able to successfully play one game from the Xbox Game Pass for PC app thus far. Every other game gives me that File System Error. I am able to install the game, but they will not launch and give me that error, or one ending in 513. I've gotten the latest...