Windows 10: issues regarding windows play store app

Discus and support issues regarding windows play store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in my Windows 10 pc, windows play store not opening, i have tried other options given like troubleshooter and still it says cache isnt cleared and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sophiya H., Sep 19, 2019.

1. issues regarding windows play store app

in my Windows 10 pc, windows play store not opening, i have tried other options given like troubleshooter and still it says cache isnt cleared and doesnt help. so help me for sulution.

:)

Sophiya H., Sep 19, 2019

2. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Windows App Store Not Opening

I have the exact same issue and have tried all the suggested steps in regards to reinstalling via powershell script and deleting Appdata cache folder. No method has worked.

xlxcrossing, Sep 19, 2019
  4. issues regarding windows play store app

App Store issues

HI Ted,

Looking at the error message you received, it states there that the Store cache has been damaged. We suggest
    that you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

issues regarding windows play store app

1. issues regarding windows play store app - Similar Threads - issues regarding play

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Issues regarding the new Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues regarding the new Photos app: Hi, I use Photos mostly to browse and then edit longer video game clips to short segments I can show friends. The latter usage has been greatly impacted by the new update to several issues I've ran in to. The main issues being the exported sound and the updated UI making...
  6. Issues regarding the new Photos app

Issues regarding the new Photos app: Hi, I use Photos mostly to browse and then edit longer video game clips to short segments I can show friends. The latter usage has been greatly impacted by the new update to several issues I've ran in to. The main issues being the exported sound and the updated UI making...
  7. Windows Store not responding regarding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not responding regarding: My windows store is not working for the past few days after I udated my OS What shoul I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-responding-regarding/9deefafb-40fd-41ee-8fb1-8100c9cc910d
  8. Strange issue regarding apps in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue regarding apps in task manager: Hello, I have a SP4 and of late I noted a strange issue regarding my device's performance. I see more edge apps and other apps in my task manager than what I am running and my machine becomes slow. Why am I seeing this problem? Any help is appreciated.RegardsSuman...
  9. issue regarding update of apps

issue regarding update of apps: March 10, 2020—KB4540673 OS Builds 18362.719 and 18363.719 ive updated my pc to this version but none of the apps are working, it shows the app is updating even if the app is already updated. this issue is with other apps too[ATTACH]...
  10. Question regarding the Microsoft Store and issues with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding the Microsoft Store and issues with the Xbox App: So I have had quite a few issues over the past few weeks with trying to get the Xbox App working again after removing, having been recommended to do so due to an error. I have finally resolved the issue. However, when trying to install the outer worlds, from either it or the...