Windows 10: Issues regarding Windows update

Discus and support Issues regarding Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates. 1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to. Error code: 0x800f0922... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SAKIV1146, Dec 14, 2020.

1. SAKIV1146 Win User

Issues regarding Windows update

I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates.

1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to.

Error code: 0x800f0922

Healthy System Reserved Space: 260 MB

System Recovery Space: 600 MB

.Net framework updated till date

I tried updating around 5-6 times

2. Another is that I am unable to install any app

Error code: 0x80040154 - Class not Registered.

I tried it with many apps but got the same result

:)

SAKIV1146, Dec 14, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Issues regarding Windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 14, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Issues regarding Windows update

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Issues regarding Windows update

1. Issues regarding Windows update - Similar Threads - Issues regarding update

2. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

in Cortana
    Regarding Issues after new windows updates: I have done with the updating the system updates for windows 10 few days ago. But recently I have noticed that the any of the windows or Microsoft software typing box is not working. This happened with me after new updates. Even windows search, Cortana and any search box in...
  3. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Issues after new windows updates: I have done with the updating the system updates for windows 10 few days ago. But recently I have noticed that the any of the windows or Microsoft software typing box is not working. This happened with me after new updates. Even windows search, Cortana and any search box in...
  4. Regarding Issues after new windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Issue is regarding Windows 10 Update Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Issue is regarding Windows 10 Update Version 20H2: I'm Facing this Issue After Uninstalling VirtualBox and Refreshing it but Don't Know what to do.Please someone HELP ME regarding this Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-is-regarding-windows-10-update-version/83e30fd5-b64a-4b20-aba4-9c4cca58979f
  6. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update: My WhatsApp desktop is showing me to update WhatsApp at Microsoft Play Store but when I try to download it, it is not happening. I am struggling past so many days. Kindly help me.Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards,Paral Mehta...
  7. Regarding the issue of update

Regarding the issue of update: I am having this issue while installing the update it is also getting me some problems regarding my performance and always notify me about update but it didn't get installed....
  8. Regarding window update issue 0x80080005

Regarding window update issue 0x80080005: Whenever I try to update my laptop it shows that "there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005." And i really don't know what to do....
  9. issue regarding update of apps

issue regarding update of apps: March 10, 2020—KB4540673 OS Builds 18362.719 and 18363.719 ive updated my pc to this version but none of the apps are working, it shows the app is updating even if the app is already updated. this issue is with other apps too[ATTACH]...
  10. Window update and issues regarding optimal features.

Window update and issues regarding optimal features.: Hi, Can someone tells me on how to force stop a window update in progress? Besides, I have also faced a problem regarding the optimal features where all the downloading features neither can be cancelled and they have stop proceeding as shown below. Thank in advance....