Windows 10: Issues removing PDF Printer

Discus and support Issues removing PDF Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues removing my Adobe PDF Printer. I removed Adobe DC without any problem and the PDF Printer doesn't show up anymore on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bart Goemaere, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Issues removing PDF Printer

Hi,

I have issues removing my Adobe PDF Printer.

I removed Adobe DC without any problem and the PDF Printer doesn't show up anymore on the devices and in the printer list.

But the PDF-printer still shows up in word & publisher -> print document -> Printers.

I says 3 doc's are still in the queue but nowhere can I find how to remove the printer.

Issues removing PDF Printer 06ff0353-8f23-46b5-a26f-3f5d61506e1c?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Bart

:)

Bart Goemaere, Sep 9, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Sep 9, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Issues removing PDF Printer

Default network printer randomly defaults to the adobe PDF printer

Start button > Settings > Devices > Printers and scanners >click at your printer > click Set as Default > click at Microsoft Print to PDF > click Remove device > click Yes to confirm >
    I would suggest that you enable Let Windows manage my default printer option. That way, your default printer will be the last printer used.

davidhk, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Issues removing PDF Printer

1. Issues removing PDF Printer - Similar Threads - Issues removing PDF

2. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  3. Adobe pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe pdf printer: I just updated to windows 11 a few days ago. Now my Adobe pdf printer is not functioning. I have tried to add the driver for it but I am unable to find the print manager. Any help is appreciated....
  4. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    print to pdf printer removed unfortunately: I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that? submitted by /u/sakisakhab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhi0g4/print_to_pdf_printer_removed_unfortunately/
  5. Printer saving PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer saving PDF: When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the application places a SUB FOLDER with the current date in the destination folder, which I do not want. this sub folder option is...
  6. Microsoft PDF Printer

Microsoft PDF Printer: Is it possible to edit the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF to be able to install Trays for the virtual printer. We have software that will not print unless a tray can be set. Any advice is welcome...
  7. PDF Printer

PDF Printer: Hello, I have just experienced a problem with my Microsoft PDF printer which I cannot resolve HELP PLEASE. I have tried to print a letter from I received in my email inbox it wont print and message I am getting is as follows your computer has experienced an unexpected...
  8. Epson printer issues with PDF files.

Epson printer issues with PDF files.: Since doing an update from Epson, I'm unable to print PDF files with my Epson XP-640 printer. No problem printing Word files. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-issues-with-pdf-files/d7b42890-696c-4461-98eb-cea05d833dc6
  9. Printer Issues and Saving to PDF

Printer Issues and Saving to PDF: Hello, I can't seem to add any printers, even ones I've recently been printing from successfully, as well being unable to Save as PDF from Excel. I'm able to save as a PDF from Word without any issues as well as from Google Chrome browser. I can't print rom any source....
  10. Microsoft PDF printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft PDF printer: Hi there, after a windows update I am no longer able to print via Microsoft PDF printer from Excel WORKBOOK. It works for normal spread sheets. When using the macro (button) I get the following error: Microsoft Excel: There was a problem creating your PDF. Here are some...