Windows 10: Issues trimming audio with Windows 10

Discus and support Issues trimming audio with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried to trim an audio clip, using audacity and VLC, but the clips can't be posted on social media and can can only be opened in Groove Music. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoLastNameForNow, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Issues trimming audio with Windows 10

I've tried to trim an audio clip, using audacity and VLC, but the clips can't be posted on social media and can can only be opened in Groove Music. Is this a known problem?

submitted by /u/NoLastNameForNow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NoLastNameForNow, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Issues trimming audio with Windows 10

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Issues trimming audio with Windows 10

1. Issues trimming audio with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues trimming audio

2. ssd optimization issue TRIM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ssd optimization issue TRIM: I have 3 ssd's installed on my computer . . one of the drives cannot be optimised when the tools option is selected the ssd properties optimization not available does anyone know a fix?OS WINDOWS 11...
  3. ssd optimization issue TRIM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd optimization issue TRIM: I have 3 ssd's installed on my computer . . one of the drives cannot be optimised when the tools option is selected the ssd properties optimization not available does anyone know a fix?...
  4. Movies and TV trimmed videos Issue

Movies and TV trimmed videos Issue: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to change the file location of Movies and TV clips trimmed with the photos application. Previously I was able to trim the video, then when I would press save a copy it would be in my selected file location along with letting me change...
  5. SSD Trim Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Trim Windows 10: If TRIM is scheduled to run automatically weekly does your computer have to be TURNED ON for it to run? Thanks Bany.. 167625
  6. SSD writing and defrag/trim issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD writing and defrag/trim issue: [ATTACH] Recently about 2 weeks ago I bought a 256 GB SSD and did a clean install on it. Is 327 GB of writes is normal? Does the auto optimization play the role here? I read somewhere that Windows actually "trims" not defrags the SSD. One weird thing is the program doesn't...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues: What is the ETA on MS resolving the Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM for SSD issues, especially the massive unnecessary, worthless writes which are degrading the life cycle of SSD ? Should I roll back to v1909 or ditch Windows and install Linux ? Gigabyte AERO 15 Manufactured...
  8. Trimming Videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trimming Videos in Windows 10: Why are videos disproportionately smaller after trimming in Windows 10? For instance, if I trim 5 seconds 25% off of a 20 second video the size in megabytes is reduced by lets say 80%. Note: There is topic that fits this question...
  9. Audio issues when trimming a video in Photos?

Audio issues when trimming a video in Photos?: I trimmed a video using Photos but the output video has choppy sound. I can find no options relating to sound under settings or in the video trim/creation process. Is there a workaround or do I need a different app?...
  10. Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file: Hello, I am trying to trim a song I have in media player and not sure if I need to download a plug in or another app to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-trim-an-audio-file/52f18ba0-b226-4c9b-847a-c90acf45fbbc"