Windows 10: Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop

Discus and support Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When launching the installation I get the following message: The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stefanozwift, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop

When launching the installation I get the following message:

The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another.

How can I solve?

:)

stefanozwift, Mar 28, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

Trying to upload Zwift

1. Did it actually install? Click Start, type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and press Enter. Is Zwift in the list of applications?

2. If it did install, uninstall it (from the list you found in step 1), and reboot the computer. Then (a) make sure you're logged in as a user with "administrator" privileges, (b) temporarily disable your antivirus (see your antivirus "help"), (c) re-download
    the Zwift installer from
    https://zwift.com/download
    , and (d) follow the directions here:
    https://support.zwift.com/en_us/downloading-and-launching-zwift-BJ8n2MDB
    DON'T FORGET to turn your antivirus back on!

3. If you continue to have difficulty, ask for help here:

3. kmax68 Win User
    Refurbished Laptop with Windows 10 - Zwift won't launch

Hi,

I have a laptop which has been refurbished with Windows 10 as operating system. I'm unable to launch "zwift" software even though laptop meets specification requirements for using zwift. I have updated drivers, checked for windows updates and cleared all
    cookies/ temp internet files. One test suggest there is a compatibility issue - any suggestions please.

kmax68, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop

Trying to upload Zwift

Hi,

I've just got Zwift and ive tried to download it to my laptop. It looks like it has downloaded but when i try to use it, it opens up and then closes down. Is it possible my laptop is incompatible ?

Help !

Thanks

erinwallace1, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop

1. Issues when trying to install an App called Zwift on my laptop - Similar Threads - Issues trying install

2. my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it: Hp vitctus laptop with windows 11I was trying to reset my new laptop I chose Reset Local reinstall and Remove everything I was waiting for it to finish reinstalling the windows install when it suddenly turned blank and the logo came on with a loading and a windowed popped up...
  3. my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it: Hp vitctus laptop with windows 11I was trying to reset my new laptop I chose Reset Local reinstall and Remove everything I was waiting for it to finish reinstalling the windows install when it suddenly turned blank and the logo came on with a loading and a windowed popped up...
  4. Audio issues when calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues when calling: I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings...
  5. Audio issues when calling

Audio issues when calling: I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings...
  6. 0x80073CF3 when trying to install app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CF3 when trying to install app: I'm using Windows 11 on a Surface Laptop 2. I have all app and Windows updates installed. When I try to install the app Podurama, I get the error, 0x80073CF3. I had it installed previously and had reset my PC because of some other issues I'd had. Nothing else is giving me...
  7. 0x80073CF3 when trying to install app

0x80073CF3 when trying to install app: I'm using Windows 11 on a Surface Laptop 2. I have all app and Windows updates installed. When I try to install the app Podurama, I get the error, 0x80073CF3. I had it installed previously and had reset my PC because of some other issues I'd had. Nothing else is giving me...
  8. Trying to install Zwift - "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install Zwift - "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature": Hi all - trying to install Zwift in a surface pro 4. During installation, an alert pops up stating that "an app on your pc needs the following Windows feature", however next line is "Collecting feature details" so i'm unable to determine what feature I need. thanks Tom...
  9. Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issue when I try to log on my laptop.: So, the problem is pretty basic and very very annoying. When I connect myself, I keep getting a weird message saying I have to disconnect or I will lose all my data and etc .. And no, it's not about wifi or something like. The message say "Login out in most case solve the...
  10. Refurbished Laptop with Windows 10 - Zwift won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refurbished Laptop with Windows 10 - Zwift won't launch: Hi, I have a laptop which has been refurbished with Windows 10 as operating system. I'm unable to launch "zwift" software even though laptop meets specification requirements. One test suggest there is a compatibility issue - any suggestions please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with loading zwift on windows 10

2. an app on your pc needs the following feature zwift