Windows 10: Issues while accessing Microsoft Store

Discus and support Issues while accessing Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,i want to enter micosoft shop but when i want to enter,system wrote me try it again but i have wifi strong connection,whats the matter and what i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MirzoyanSamo, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Issues while accessing Microsoft Store

Hi,i want to enter micosoft shop but when i want to enter,system wrote me try it again but i have wifi strong connection,whats the matter and what i should do to solve this issue??

***Original title: Problems when entering Microsoft shop***

:)

MirzoyanSamo, Feb 13, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Issues while accessing Microsoft Store

Issues while accessing Microsoft Store and contacting Microsoft Support

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing Microsoft Store and while connecting to Microsoft Support. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1:

Try resetting the Microsoft Store cache and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset.exe’ and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to launch again and try using it.

You can also refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 2:

Try running the Store app troubleshooter and see if that helps. Kindly follow the steps to run the troubleshooter.

1. Select Start button, and then select
      Settings > Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot
    2. Then from the list select Windows
      Store apps > Run the
      troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 3:

Try re-registering the Store app and see if that helps.

1. Press and hold the Windows
      key
      + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Type the command and hit Enter on the keyboard:
      Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. Restart the PC.

Regarding contacting Microsoft Support, you can
    get in touch with our Live Technical support team by calling them. Please refer the article

Global Customer Service phone numbers
    to get the Customer support number as per your country.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Issues while accessing Microsoft Store

1. Issues while accessing Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Issues while accessing

2. Microsoft store access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store access: Hi! My child in my Microsoft family cannot access the Microsoft store. He gets a window asking for permission from parent however even when I grant access nothing happens This is a big problem so hoping to find some help I tried allowing big limits or no limits at all....
  3. microsofte store not access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsofte store not access: i was trying to downlod apps but ms store is not access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsofte-store-not-access/4a1f2655-eb6f-4bd0-85e7-3d1a96cb5454
  4. Can't Access Microsoft Store and then WindowsApps. Multiple issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Access Microsoft Store and then WindowsApps. Multiple issues.: Windows 10 current version. 1903 Can't open Microsoft Store. click on the link and nothing happens. searched a fix and was directed to open my C:/Program Files/WindowsApps but couldn't open it. Got this errors You don't currently have permissions to access this folder....
  5. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  6. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store: I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP...
  7. Microsoft Store issues

Microsoft Store issues: I can't install any thing from the store on to my PC but I can onto my system. whenever I try to install a game it tells me there was a problem on our end and keeps doing so even after I reset the app and my PC. I tried signing out and back in and got the same thing. If...
  8. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a...
  9. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  10. Issues while accessing websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while accessing websites: I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message. [ATTACH] Like here in the photo Gmail will not load but I could get Hulu to load (though when I tried to watch something that page...