Windows 10: Issues while accessing websites

Discus and support Issues while accessing websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulieWaters, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Issues while accessing websites

I just got an EVOO EV-L2in1-116 laptop and it is connected to the internet but sometimes websites will not load and I get an error message.

Issues while accessing websites d8d392ab-fc54-40a8-8bd0-98d87eaf4cbe?upload=true.jpg

Like here in the photo Gmail will not load but I could get Hulu to load (though when I tried to watch something that page would not load). I checked the connection and the settings and everything and everything's fine. There are other laptops and smartphones and a tablet in this house and they are all connected to the same Wi-Fi and all of them work with no trouble at all so I don't know why this EVOO laptop is having problems. Can anyone help?

***Original title: Trouble accessing websites on EVOO laptop

:)

JulieWaters, Jul 3, 2019

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Issues while accessing websites

accessing one website fails

Hi,

Possible browser issue is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We need additional information to help isolate the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What browser are you using?
    • Are you able to access other websites?
    • Can you try other browsers like Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to access the website and tell us what will happen?
    Also, try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click Settings.
    • Click History.
    • Select History/Clear Recent History.
    • Make sure that the Cache and Cookies check box is selected.
    • Click Clear.
    • Try to access the website.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Issues while accessing websites

1. Issues while accessing websites - Similar Threads - Issues while accessing

2. Website access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website access: Hi All,I need help in one of the scenarios where,There is a website https://www.loopia.com which I'm unable to access through my domain system and the same website I can access when I am adding the alternative DNS address 8.8.8.8.There are no filters applied for this website...
  3. Website access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website access: Hi All,I need help in one of the scenarios where,There is a website https://www.loopia.com which I'm unable to access through my domain system and the same website I can access when I am adding the alternative DNS address 8.8.8.8.There are no filters applied for this website...
  4. Website access

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Issues accessing websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues accessing websites: Hi Why is it when i click on an open website the screen dances all over opening other websites i have open closing them and finally opening the one i want? ***Original Title: Dell OptiPlex***...
  6. Facing issues while accessing a specific website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues while accessing a specific website: I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on...
  7. Website access issues in Windows 10

Website access issues in Windows 10: Hi As of yesterday, I have been unable to access a particular website (https://www.bsavaeducation.co.uk) using any internet browser (tried Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) on my Windows 10 machine. I can access most other websites fine from that machine. And I...
  8. Black screen issue while accessing websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen issue while accessing websites: Most of the times when i was surfing internet these things appears on my screen, still cant able to solve this issue. Please provide a solution ***Original title: Why the black screen appears sometimes while using window 10*** ***Link removed by Moderator***...
  9. Accessing a website

Accessing a website: I am trying to access this website to do homework, but it seems that I can only open such website on a friend's mac book. The website also works on my iPhone's safari browser but won't open on my laptop. I have a Windows surface tablet/laptop, the newest one to come out. I...
  10. Website not accessible

Website not accessible: I was using this https://www.weebly.com/editor/ website up until my last changes to it on Aug 5th. Now I get this message:  Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://21939392-407234595257671998.preview.editmysite.com...