Windows 10: Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

Discus and support Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with my computer since I received an email from Microsoft saying my account was accessed from a different country. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PixieMarauder, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

I have been having an issue with my computer since I received an email from Microsoft saying my account was accessed from a different country. I have changed my password, but at this point in time, I am unable to run Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Avast. I also have a weird issue with Microsoft Word in which I can’t open any documents not created on my computer. I do online school and often have to read others’ Word documents but when I download them, Word cannot open them. I can open my own word documents which I have created just fine though. I’m not sure of its related but I also unable to access the internet through Google Chrome, but was able to access it fine through Avast Secure Browser.

I had logged into my microsoft account via the email that I got about my account being accessed, so I am worried I have a virus or malware. Has anyone experienced something similar?

At this point in time, if i restart my computer it blue screens over an over again. I am only able to be into my computer now via safemode. I am currently backing up my files in case a wipe is my only solution.

***Original title: Microsoft and Windows issues***

:)

PixieMarauder, Mar 19, 2019

2. Access to Google Chrome Denied (Bitdefender)

I received messages from Bitdefender before Google Chrome crashed. Bitdefender has not answered my request as to how to unblock Google Chrome. Here is the message when I try to access Google Chrome: Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

* Moved from Virus & Malware

RosemarieQuintal, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

1. Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an... - Similar Threads - Issues while accessing

2. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  3. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  4. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  5. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  6. Unable to access Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Google Chrome: When I try to open Google Chrome is says: "You'll need to ask to use this app. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" This just started this morning, but I haven't changed my settings. I tried to follow the...
  7. Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I'm a nutrition coach, so my job requires me to spend a lot of time at Google Chrome you know, mailing with clients, creating diet plans in Google Sheets, etc. About a few days ago I found 2-3 second browser freezes every 30-40 minutes. I have following system specs...
  8. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Defender Google Chrome Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Google Chrome Settings: Windows 10 64 bit Build 1909. MS Edge is my main browser but I also use Google Chrome for some things. Thsi morning I started Chrome and got a message at startup "Windows Defender wishes to reset your Google Chrome Settigs. This will remove addons, cookies and...
  10. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...