Windows 10: Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TipuSultan005, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a few days I again tried this time internet and display issues were fixed but now I cannot add an microsoft account.I am not able to access edge as well every time I launch it it says "can't connect securely to this page".I also tried internet option advanced option check marked all sls and tls but it did not help.I cannot access microsoft store it says "try that again".I also tried sfc command,chkdsk command but nothing worked.

N.B:

I tried sfc and chkdsk from previous similar post solution in the community.

Please I request to kindly give me some solution to this problems.

My computer specification:

Processor: Intel Core 2 duo E7500 2.93 GHz

Ram: 2gb DDR2

Storage: 500GB

Motherboard: ASUS p5KPL-AM/PS

Graphics card: No graphics card.

Thanks in advance.

***Original title: Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store***

:)

TipuSultan005, Nov 27, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Nov 27, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

App store and Microsoft account

You need Gmail account to access play store likewise you need Microsoft account to access Microsoft Account. Though there is some work around but i would suggest you to Change your Password to something much less complicated but Strong.

Windows10users, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

1. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Issues while adding

2. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  3. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  4. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  5. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  6. adding second account to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adding second account to Microsoft store: I have one Microsoft account account A linked to my PC, and I purchased an app, unintentionally using my other Microsoft account account B. I tried adding Account B as a family member in the PC's settings, but it still won't allow me to access the Microsoft store with Account...
  7. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...

Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...: Hi, I am having trouble with accessing apps I have downloaded from Microsoft on my admin account.First of all, the Microsoft Store app is not listed in apps and features on the admin account and does not appear if you search for it. However, it is available to the other users...
  8. Microsoft Account & Store issues

Microsoft Account & Store issues: Win 10 1909 18363.720 I can logon to Win10 machine with Microsoft Account I can logon to Live, Xbox Microsoft Store sees my profile and content. Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab & microsoftaccounts.diagcab both compain Microsoft Account Required All started because can't...
  9. Issues while accessing Microsoft Store

Issues while accessing Microsoft Store: Hi,i want to enter micosoft shop but when i want to enter,system wrote me try it again but i have wifi strong connection,whats the matter and what i should do to solve this issue?? ***Original title: Problems when entering Microsoft shop***...
  10. Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot add a microsoft account,access edge,store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a...