Windows 10: Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account

Discus and support Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The date of birth on my Microsoft account is wrong and when I click edit date of birth, it doesn't give me the option to change it. Please help.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MegH2005, Aug 5, 2019.

1. MegH2005 Win User

Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account

The date of birth on my Microsoft account is wrong and when I click edit date of birth, it doesn't give me the option to change it. Please help.

***Original title: WEIRDNESS TO DO WITH BIRTHDAYS (Help Me) Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account :(***

:)

MegH2005, Aug 5, 2019

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wrong date of birth entered on set up.

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with following information.

• When you say ‘Age/date of birth question on setup’, are you talking about the age/date of birth information requested while setting up a Microsoft account?

If you’re talking about the date of birth associated with your Microsoft account, you may try the steps listed in the article
    How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account, to change the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account

Change Date of Birth

Hi NinjaNed49,

To change the date of birth in your Microsoft account, we recommend following the steps given on this

link
    . Kindly click Your info and it will be automatically directed to your Microsoft profile.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to post a reply.

MaRoselle Cag, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account

1. Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Issues while changing

2. Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account: Hello All, I'm on a windows 10 account at work, with a full 365 suite active, corporate onedrive active etcetc. In my windows explorer, I have also added my personal (@live.com) onedrive account to be able to sync some private data once in a while aswell. The onedrive for...
  3. Your Microsoft account is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Microsoft account is out of date: Hello, I'm getting the above warning every day! I click "fix it" and it does .. I have to type my PIN … it's fixed …. only to get it again the next day. what can I do? Thanks...
  4. Change microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change microsoft accounts: I recently bought a laptop from a friend and it has his Microsoft account. I cant put apps on without his password which I cannot get. Anyone know how to change it?...
  5. How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?: During set up the date of birth was entered incorrectly and I cannot find an edit option which allows me to correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-of-birth-in-account/7d390afc-3020-454d-aa60-3bc2de58a2ba
  6. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  7. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  8. Changing Microsoft Account on Windows (while keeping files)

Changing Microsoft Account on Windows (while keeping files): I have recently created a new Microsoft account (so that I can have a more mature email address than the one that my mom made for me as a kid). I want to use this as my main account on my windows computer, but I don't want to lose all of my current files and settings. Is...
  9. Birth date and Parental Verification

Birth date and Parental Verification: Could not enter birthday because the scroll bars were "frozen" during Win10 setup on re-installation. I'm 72 years old and am the Owner and sole User on my Laptop. In User Accounts I am the Administrator...there is no "family" or "children" or other "users." A Notification...
  10. Microsoft Account - Change

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account - Change: I have had a Micosoft Account for several years under a certain email address. I am about to change my ISP and of course that email address will no longer exist. What do I need to do to keep my MS account active, useable or what ever word applies? I believe I can change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am NOT a child how do i change my microsoft birthdate