Windows 10: Issues while installing updates on the PC

Discus and support Issues while installing updates on the PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried to download updates 2 x's and it both times it stops at 91%. The second time I left it on for over 12 hrs. and it never moved. What do you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John J.Hayes, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Issues while installing updates on the PC

I've tried to download updates 2 x's and it both times it stops at 91%. The second time I left it on for over 12 hrs. and it never moved. What do you suggest?

***Original title: Updates***

:)

John J.Hayes, Feb 24, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 24, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Issues while installing updates on the PC

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Issues while installing updates on the PC

1. Issues while installing updates on the PC - Similar Threads - Issues while installing

2. Having issue while turning pc on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue while turning pc on: when i press the power button to start the pc the pc starts and then suddenly turns off automatically, then after trying again it shows battery low and turns off. and when the pc is plugged is plugged in it starts safely . my pc battery is good it can give upto 4~5 hours of...
  3. Having issue while turning pc on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issue while turning pc on: when i press the power button to start the pc the pc starts and then suddenly turns off automatically, then after trying again it shows battery low and turns off. and when the pc is plugged is plugged in it starts safely . my pc battery is good it can give upto 4~5 hours of...
  4. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update: Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG loading page and refuses to start. I have done a fresh Windows 10 install on four separate occasions cloud, local, and usb...
  5. PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shut off while installing a Windows 11 update: Just as the title states, my PC decided to shut off mid Windows 11 update about three days ago. Since then, my PC has been stuck on the boot page ROG loading page and refuses to start. I have done a fresh Windows 10 install on four separate occasions cloud, local, and usb...
  6. issue while installing KB5001567

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue while installing KB5001567: i keep ending up on we couldn't complete the updates screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-installing-kb5001567/ff5d478e-8d29-4825-8ce4-9ee2984a9fb5
  7. Issues while logging in my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues while logging in my pc: I just got a new laptop and i added a local account to it then i added Microsoft id to that account.Now whenever i switch on my laptop it shows me 2 account although i only have 1 and the local account doesn't get logged in but the microsoft account gets logged in...
  8. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue while installing graphic's drivers: Hello, I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same. I tried to install the drivers from AMD official site but couldn't find the graphic card mentioned above. also i tried to download...
  9. Issues while installing Windows updates

Issues while installing Windows updates: hi there, i've received two updates today, but after downloading the updates and restarting the computer i got a message, we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes thanks to help me to find a solution to install those updates. ***Original title: problem to install...
  10. Issues while installing updates due to low storage space

Issues while installing updates due to low storage space: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 100S, which has been in use for around three years. It has 32 GB of storage. For over three months, I have been trying to clear sufficient space on the hard disk, in order to allow the device to update to Windows version 1903. The version my device is...