Windows 10: Issues while logging in my pc

Discus and support Issues while logging in my pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop and i added a local account to it then i added Microsoft id to that account.Now whenever i switch on my laptop it shows me 2... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KshitijPrakhar, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Issues while logging in my pc

I just got a new laptop and i added a local account to it then i added Microsoft id to that account.Now whenever i switch on my laptop it shows me 2 account although i only have 1 and the local account doesn't get logged in but the microsoft account gets logged in

:)

KshitijPrakhar, Oct 25, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issues while logging in my pc

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Issues while logging in my pc

1. Issues while logging in my pc - Similar Threads - Issues while logging

2. Logging into my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into my PC.: This PC was a gift and had another account installed on it that I have been using for years with just a local account password. How do I get around having to login to their microsoft account and get back to using my PC, desktop, settings, everything I have just been cutoff...
  3. Logging into my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into my PC.: This PC was a gift and had another account installed on it that I have been using for years with just a local account password. How do I get around having to login to their microsoft account and get back to using my PC, desktop, settings, everything I have just been cutoff...
  4. Logging into my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Logging in to my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logging in to my PC: Why have I been FORCED to create a PIN - I was quite happy with using my password on my PC when I boot up. How do I get rid of the PIN that I have been FORCED to create since the latest update and get back to using my perfectly acceptable password.I do not have Windows to my...
  6. PC auto logging off while active

PC auto logging off while active: I am active on my pc and it suddenly logs me out for no reason, and this has nothing to do with "log out due to inactivity" because I'm ACTIVE.I didn't install any viruses, weird apps, computer hacks etc. and I keep getting logged off for no reason......it would be a pleasure...
  7. My laptop freezes while logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop freezes while logging in: I enter my password and then it says Welcome and the circle next to it start rotating but then it suddenly stops. Yesterday night I had an update, what is the problem? Please help submitted by /u/RedKing827 [link] [comments]...
  8. Issues while logging to PC, as no picture password is available

Issues while logging to PC, as no picture password is available: I have a desktop, where I use picturepassword for login. The picture does not appear any longer, and I have forgotten the original password, so I have no longer access to the computer. Do I need to restore the computer, or are there other options? ***Original title: Cannot...
  9. Issues while logging in to PC after changing password

Issues while logging in to PC after changing password: had this laptop 4 years always used pin to login so i forgot password. Now it has problems being slow so i wanted to uninstall items from safe mode. So i did flag r and msconfig. Set the bootup to custom and it came up asking for the password. 10 hours later i reset the...
  10. Issues logging in on pc

Issues logging in on pc: I am unable to login to my laptop. The pc is showing my name but it will not allow me to click where I type my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/issues-logging-in-on-pc/7da00f8e-1779-4852-bdb1-27fe5d6a4b8c