Windows 10: Issues, while making screenshots

Discus and support Issues, while making screenshots in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am struggling with an issue, regarding taking the screenshot using the PrnScrn button or with the Snipping Tool. When I try to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nullcx, Jan 2, 2020.

1. nullcx Win User

Issues, while making screenshots

Hello guys,

I am struggling with an issue, regarding taking the screenshot using the PrnScrn button or with the Snipping Tool. When I try to make screenshot it's making the screen too bright, instead of dimming it. The image is so bright so it's even hard to read what's on the particular screenshot.

I have googled for similar issues, nevertheless I was unable to find more information, regarding this one. Down below, you can find example of how screenshot looks, when I make it with the snipping tool:

Issues, while making screenshots [​IMG]

Here is how it's shown when I screenshot the snipping tool:

Issues, while making screenshots [​IMG]

P.S.

The color of the screenshot is messy, too bright only when i take screenshots - the rest of the time my monitor colors/brightness are looking just fine.

:)

nullcx, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Kevin_KK Win User

How to make screenshot of the start menu?

I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure:

1. Open "SnippingTool"
    2. Set a delay, say, 5 seconds
    3. Click "New"
    4. Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up
    5. 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot.
    However, after the fifth step, the start menu is still editable. While I expect it to be masked by a translucent white indicating I can make screenshot over it, it's not the case. In fact, I must click somewhere to enable screenshot on start menu. Is there
    any better/straightforward way to make screenshot of the start menu? Thanks!

Kevin_KK, Jan 2, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Issues, while making screenshots - Similar Threads - Issues while making

2. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Screenshot issue: When i press:Windows Key + Shift + Sthe cursor is moving from left to right continuelyI just want to know if this is a known issue and if it can be resolved.I do not want to troubleshoot here anything...
  3. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Screenshot issue: When i press:Windows Key + Shift + Sthe cursor is moving from left to right continuelyI just want to know if this is a known issue and if it can be resolved.I do not want to troubleshoot here anything...
  4. Weird Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screenshot issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot issue: I am having a strange issue when I take a screenshot. Once done, I can see/open the image in quick access but it does not show up in the screenshot folder. [ATTACH] The file location shows use\Pictures\Screenshots. But when I open the folder there are no images showing...
  6. cannot make screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot make screenshots: I'm using Windows 10 with Dell L100 keyboard. It does not have a Fn key. How do I make screenshots? I did turn on feature in Ease of Access...but no luck. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-make-screenshots/a6462598-bb93-4894-b33a-00a32877ec04
  7. Cant make screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant make screenshot: Hello, I have been having problems on my windows. First, I cant delete any of my photos because it doesnt say delete, second, I cant screenshot. I do Shift + Windows symbol + S and it doesnt get sent to snip and sketch for me to save. does anybody have a solution for this?...
  8. making screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    making screenshots: how can I make screenshot to the screenshot folder in pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-screenshots/f3489894-6c3a-40a7-a494-7378671b7d9f
  9. How to make a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a screenshot?: How to make a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/0aea5e04-ab88-4638-a432-bb4da7c8dc45
  10. how to make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make a screenshot: how to make a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/d5e05f9e-9806-4034-a8ac-5677af7c63ed