Windows 10: Issues while playing videos on YouTube

Discus and support Issues while playing videos on YouTube in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JavierJeffery, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again. It's not my wifi since my roommates are able to load youtube fine as well as my phone. Any suggestions on what I should do?

***Original title: Video Playback & Audio Problems***

:)

JavierJeffery, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 9, 2020
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Issues while playing videos on YouTube

1. Issues while playing videos on YouTube - Similar Threads - Issues while playing

2. Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary black screen playing youtube videos, driver issues: MSI GF66 11UCi5-11400h, 16gb ddr4, rtx 3050 laptopwindows 22623.746When I'm watching videos, so far this has happened with Youtube videos, randomly the screen turns black, the audio completely glitches out and staggers with a single tone and my mouse is gone. Inputs do...
  3. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  4. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  5. HDR Issue - Playing games or fullscreen Youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR Issue - Playing games or fullscreen Youtube videos: I recently got an LG HDR compatible monitor. I run with HDR on and for the most part have no issues. I have played 2 games since I got the monitor - Nier : Automata works fine, I also play an older game called Outland. Playing Outland is fine until I exit the game - the...
  6. Youtube video issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube video issue: I've run into a problem that bugs me a lot with YouTube, Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, I've had this issue where YouTube will load a video, but will only play the audio, and not the visual of the video itself. Note: this does not happen with all videos, I've...
  7. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  9. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  10. Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashing while playing youtube videos: Hi All, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the upgrade I have been having problems with Windows 10 installation. The latest among these is that Windows 10 crashes after playing youtube videos for sometime with BSOD. In the message it says...