Windows 10: Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by winter.0, Mar 23, 2020.

1. winter.0 Win User

Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP

***Original title: i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux but it kept saying error. please help***

:)

winter.0, Mar 23, 2020

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Mar 23, 2020
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

Problems with robux purchase

I bought robux but It didnt add to my roblox account (Im playing on pc) can i not use it on pc?

ToryHouston, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

1. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Issues while purchasing

2. Robux purchase error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  3. Robux purchase error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  4. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK: Hello,I've been trying to purchase a Xbox Series X with a combination of microsoft balance and a debit card for a couple of weeks and each time I try to do this I have gotten the following response see screenshot below. Having previously contacted the online help team and...
  5. purchasing robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  6. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  7. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Robux Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux Purchase: can somebody please help me every time i try to buy robux it just shows a red 3 under the code bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-purchase/77cdf2d1-6fb4-422a-a238-66bf744816ab
  9. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  10. Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance: So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they still haven't emailed me back with a response. Therefore, I am here to ask if anyone can help me. I want to ask if anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store purchase error roblox

2. bought robux on microsoft stoer

3. microsoft store robux