Windows 10: Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexRimsky, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want to play with my friends please

***Original title: Minecraft windows 10 code***

:)

AlexRimsky, Jul 18, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to redeem the code for Minecraft for Windows 10 and it shows that it’s already redeemed, I suggest you to refer the section
    Troubleshooting from the article
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    check if that helps.

You can also try resetting the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.
    Restart the PC and then sign out and sign in from Microsoft Store to install Minecraft.

If you have purchased the code from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team and if you have purchased the code from Mojang, would suggest you to contact the Mojang support and check if they can assist you
    with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

1. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Issues while redeeming

2. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  3. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  4. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft

Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft: Hey, So in october of 2017, i bought Minecraft Java Edition. In january of 2018, i realised i had a redeemable code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So i redeemed it injanuary but i havent played it until today. I went to download it and it says Trial Owned. I 100% bought...
  6. Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code

Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code: Hello, Ive bought a gift card to my son Minecraft for Win 10 on his account where in 1 family group. When he tries to enter the gift code the following error appears : Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try...
  7. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  8. Redeemed a code for Minecraft, Microsoft Store doesn't have it in my library

Redeemed a code for Minecraft, Microsoft Store doesn't have it in my library: So I finally decided to redeem my free copy of Minecraft for owning it before the Windows 10 version came out. Problem is, the code says it's already redeemed, but it's in my order history. It should be in my Microsoft Store's library, right? Wrong. It has Candy Crush and...
  9. redeeming Minecraft

redeeming Minecraft: I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do....
  10. microsoft store redeem bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store redeem bug: hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs, but when I went to redeem the code it said it had already been calmed, I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for a game I should own...