Windows 10: Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications

Discus and support Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am getting this error while trying to register for the Azure fundamental A-Z 900 certification. Please help me on this issue. PFB for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anup godala, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications

Hello Team,

I am getting this error while trying to register for the Azure fundamental A-Z 900 certification. Please help me on this issue. PFB for the error.

'AADSTS50020: User account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'b9c392b1-7049-4d6c-86bf-9bb91214900d'Microsoft Learning Identity Service in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.'

Thanks and Regards,

Anup

:)

anup godala, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Azure achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification

Source: Were all about the quality: Azure achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Azure Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification

Read more: Microsoft Azure Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications

HLK & HCK Driver certification on Azure

Hello All,

Can we do HLK & HCK driver certification on Azure, we don't have access to the physical machine, so would like to know can we set up a lab in Azure to run the entire driver test?

is it advisable?

Please suggest

Ajay Ramachandran, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications

1. Issues while registering for Azure Fundamentals A-Z 900 certifications - Similar Threads - Issues while registering

2. My AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is gone: Hi, Back in November 2021 i took the AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification, but now I can't find it. I worked at a different company back then, but I believe I made sure to link the certification to my private email in case I would ever change jobs.Can anyone...
  3. My AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is gone: Hi, Back in November 2021 i took the AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification, but now I can't find it. I worked at a different company back then, but I believe I made sure to link the certification to my private email in case I would ever change jobs.Can anyone...
  4. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...: When I try to use the voucher it says this is not a registered Microsoft account, please create one. I have one I use all the time, I'm a student. Plz help...
  5. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...: When I try to use the voucher it says this is not a registered Microsoft account, please create one. I have one I use all the time, I'm a student. Plz help...
  6. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  8. microsoft azure fundamental certification

microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  9. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Certificate DP-900

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate DP-900: Good afternoon,I have booked my appointment to 28/12/2022 for 12am, however I missed because I thought was schedule to 12pm. How can I reschedule my exam? Kind regards,Raquel Crispim...