Windows 10: Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

Discus and support Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All, I'm on a windows 10 account at work, with a full 365 suite active, corporate onedrive active etcetc. In my windows explorer, I have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by De Schrijver Hannes, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

Hello All,

I'm on a windows 10 account at work, with a full 365 suite active, corporate onedrive active etcetc.

In my windows explorer, I have also added my personal (@live.com) onedrive account to be able to sync some private data once in a while aswell. The onedrive for work does everything it should do nice and reliable. However, the private onedrive keeps trying to sign in for hours now. It does not report an error even though it can't connect and I don't find a way to try to fill in my @live.com account and pass again to see if I can solve this.

What could solve this issue? Is there a way I could fix this from a web-browser version of Onedrive?

Kind regards,

***Original title: Onedrive Non-stop trying to sign-on but it does not...no error either = no sync of onenote, data etc...***

:)

De Schrijver Hannes, Aug 6, 2019

2. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

I believe the registry edit in this thread will resolve this

Accessing One Drive

If you'd like a detailed, step by step breakdown of that registry edit, let me know.

I don't think your solution is in this article, but...

Fix OneDrive sync problems

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

1. Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Issues while sign

2. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  3. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  4. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  5. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  6. Microsoft Account Sign-In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account Sign-In Issues: I am not able to Sign-In my Windows 10 pc with my Microsoft Account. Everytime I sign-in It displays a error message saying we can't sign-in your account you have been signed in with a temporary account. I tried renaming the .bak file in the register but it does'nt work....
  7. Can't sign into personal account on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign into personal account on Microsoft Store: I would like to sign into the Microsoft Store with a personal account so that I can make purchases for and use those purchase for my account. When I boot the Microsoft Store I'm presented with "Let's get you signed in" and it only gives me the option to sign in with a...
  8. Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?: Hello, I was trying to move Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition to my new computer, which is on a new account. I went to sign into the old account so I could install it onto this computer, but every time I try to add a new account, it just says that I can't add a personal account,...
  9. How does a local account get associated with the Microsoft personal account used to sign in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does a local account get associated with the Microsoft personal account used to sign in...: Currently, when I sign in with my Microsoft account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and do whoami I see that I am local user dave. Also when I run netplwiz I see that "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" shows as local user dave along with the Full...
  10. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. log in to onedrive personal

2. cant input new email address onedrive signin

3. Issues with liogin to OneDrive using work email

4. onedrive signin page keeps loading after entering password,
  5. sign in using both personal and work microsoft account,
  6. login error when trying to add a personal account to onedrive,
  7. onedrive sync you cant sign in here with a personal account