Windows 10: Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection

Discus and support Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mail in Win10 said it couldn't connect to my account, as I was offline. I checked the network setting and it says there is no connection, nor is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardHarvey1, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection

Mail in Win10 said it couldn't connect to my account, as I was offline.

I checked the network setting and it says there is no connection, nor is an Ethernet cable plugged in.

Obviously it is and there is a connection as I am signed into my account and typing this message.

I can get into my emails, through my browser, in my Hotmail account.

I was advised to delete amil and redownload and install it fresh. I did the delete, then signed into my store account, found the Mail and Calendar app and selected 'Get'. Up popped a box saying I need to be online to get it, but wasn't connected to the internet, which I am as I was in the store getting it.

So having gone through all the suggested online resets and other microsoft suggestions I am no wiser.

My internet clock is showing the correct time and date. The internet network Icon in the Tray is not there, but I am still connected to the internet, via the browser (Mozilla) for everything else.

So what do I need to do to get Win 10 to recognise what is blatently obvious and also why does only Microsoft Mail and the Store / Network Connections say I am offline when I am actually online ?

***Original title:internet connection & Win10 Mail App***

:)

RichardHarvey1, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection

1. Issues while using Mail app and Microsoft Store as PC is unable to detect Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Issues while using

2. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet: My PC connects to the Internet with no problems, I can connect to Microsoft services like my OneDrive immediately and indeed the community. However, I cannot get the Store to connect. In the past I have needed plugins and codecs and have been unable to get them but have found...
  3. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet: My PC connects to the Internet with no problems, I can connect to Microsoft services like my OneDrive immediately and indeed the community. However, I cannot get the Store to connect. In the past I have needed plugins and codecs and have been unable to get them but have found...
  4. Internet Connection OFFLINE for Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection OFFLINE for Microsoft Store Apps: 1st time met such a problem as 1st time in use for Microsoft Store & its Apps, Apps downloadable, but after Launch reporting back "No Internet Connection", .. just clean installed Windows 10 2004 on 7 Novemberseems - it solved WiFi Icon & in Settings - appeared be showing...
  5. Xbox app, Microsoft Store app, and other Microsoft apps not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app, Microsoft Store app, and other Microsoft apps not connecting to the internet: When I try to open the Xbox app it gives me an error message that says "You need an internet connection to use this app. Check your connection and try again." (0x405). Then when I try to open the Microsoft store it opens for a second then closes itself. Same issue with...
  6. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft Store, Error: No internet connection: I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks! ***Original title: It doesn't look like you're connected...
  7. Issues while using Connect app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while using Connect app: the connect is not working properly, at times it says miracast is not supported by my system, sometimes it says i can connect but doesn't works at all, it just buffers. ***Original title: inbuilt connect app***...
  8. internet connection & Win10 Mail App

internet connection & Win10 Mail App: Mail in Win10 said it couldn't connect to my account, as I was offline. I checked the network setting and it says there is no connection, nor is an Ethernet cable plugged in. Obviously it is and there is a connection as I am signed into my account and typing this message....
  9. Issues while sending attachments using Mail app

Issues while sending attachments using Mail app: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  10. Microsoft store not connecting to internet

Microsoft store not connecting to internet: I recently bought a new computer, Windows 10, and I didn't visit the windows store for a few weeks. I recently needed to get some stuff off the store, but whenever I would open an app, this error would come up: [ATTACH] It's been happening for a while and I have tried pretty...