Windows 10: Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Discus and support Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought a MSI GE63 8RE Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scott683266, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Bought a MSI GE63 8RE Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the old outdated driver and installed the new updated driver , problem was sorted , but the problem has come back again now since updating to windows 1903. I have then reverted the system back to the previous version of windows but this hasn't fixed the issue, this problem mainly happens from startup and also causing the sound to become very shallow and cutting out, but when I change the driver to " high definition audio device " the problem goes away, but this means the system volume is very low , and wont allow me to use Nahimic which allows for audio enhancement. If anyone can provide a fix or a way to make Nahimic work with the generic " high definition audio device " I'd appreciate it.

***Original title: MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE***

:)

Scott683266, Jun 11, 2019

2. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when the touchpad is not functioning the way it is supposed to even after updating the drivers.

I suggest you to try uninstalling the drivers completely and then re-installing them. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers completely.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to System Devices and expand it.
    4. Right click on the Synaptics SMBus Driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Check the box Delete the drivers software from this device.
    6. Select Restart later if asked to restart the PC.
    7. Now click on View and select click on
      Show hidden devices.
    8. Go to Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.
    9. Now uninstall all the greyed out devices.
    10. Restart the PC.

Once the restart is complete install the drivers downloaded from the

manufacturer website

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 11, 2019
  3. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Hello,

I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this computer.

The latest issue is the touch pad/track pad which has suddenly stopped working completely after I tried to update the Synaptics driver using the one provided by MSI here: Support For GE63 Raider RGB 8RE | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI Global

The touch pad had been acting very wonky and erratic since the day I first powered on the PC, so all I wanted to do was just update the driver to see if that would help. When I installed the INF file in the ZIP folder of the Synaptics driver (as instructed
    to by MSI's website), there was a message that said "the operation was performed successfully". The touch pad behaved slightly different but was still kinda wonky. Then when I tried to update the audio driver, which should have no affect on the touch pad,
    the PC prompted me to restart and that's when the touch pad stopped working.

When I go to "Device Manager" >> "Mice and other pointing devices", I do not see anything regarding the Synaptics driver which used to be there before.

I can see "Synaptics SMBus Driver" under "Device Manager" >> "System Devices" and it appears to be the new driver I installed. It shows information with today's date in the Event tab and says "this device is working properly", but this is quite useless because
    the touch pad is still not working!

I've tried re-installing that same driver, restarting the PC, using the F3 button to disable/enable the touch pad, rolling back the driver.... but nothing has worked. The only way I've even been able to get this website right now is by using my mouse with
    a USB.

Please help!

Abdul-AzeezRabiu, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Computer suddenly/randomly starts denying that any and all internet connections have ever existed (Doesn't pick up any connections.

1. Wi-Fi

2. 2 Bluetoth devices, an Ethernet controller and a whole bunch of WAN mini ports. (Do you want the exact names?)

3. MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8RE (a gaming laptop)

(In device manager the "other devices" tab was already expanded and had "unknown device" with a "! triangle" over it but that might not be related.)

BennyProctor, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

1. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE - Similar Threads - Issues while using

2. Facing Issues while generating .MSI using YAML code in GitLab Runner which is running on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Issues while generating .MSI using YAML code in GitLab Runner which is running on...: Hi All, Good Morning/Evening! As a part of User Story, I need to generate a .MSI out of 3 Projects in .net and facing Issues in GITLAB CI/CD Pipeline. GitLAB CI/CD pipeline will run these 3 Projects in GitLab runner and as we do no have ADMIN privileges for GITLAB, I am...
  3. Nahimic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nahimic: Dave,I did as you instructed penchem to disable Nahimic in services, then I downloaded REVO Uninstaller. But, as is the case with Windows, REVO does not find Nahimic for me to uninstall it. Not sure where to go from here......
  4. msi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msi issues: i am trying to install epic games launcher however after downloading the file for the installer and clicking on it i am asked to choose how i want to open the msi.file and nothing on my computer is opening it. i looked it up and from what i understand windows installer is...
  5. msi gv62 8re

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    msi gv62 8re: hello i been having an issue with my built in webcam on my msi gv62 8re laptop. i have tires fn+f6 to activate it and only a black screen appears. i have also checked the drivers and they're installed but still no image can be seen when the webcam is on, but the light is turn...
  6. Nahimic audio issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nahimic audio issues: Hello, Recently I ran into a problem with my audio output and I think it has something to do with this nahimic software. It wants to output the audio to a nahimic mirroring device, but I don't have one of those and ive disabled it many times but it always seems to output to...
  7. Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??: Laptop was working completely fine this morning then all of a sudden, it just stopped connecting to wifi. Any solutions?? submitted by /u/kaushiktare [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duye95/getting_code_10_error_on_my_msi_gs63_8re_help/
  8. Win10 1903 New update kb4524147 and msi nahimic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1903 New update kb4524147 and msi nahimic: Hello. After installing the new update kb4524147 I have a problem with msi nahimic. Each time the computer is turned on, the process of this program automatically starts and windows asks if I want to actually run it (two exe files from the program folder). do you have this...
  9. MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE

MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE: Bought a MSI GE63 Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the driver and re installed the new driver , problem was sorted , but the problem has come...
  10. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working: Hello, I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this computer. The latest issue is the touch pad/track pad which has suddenly stopped working completely after I tried to update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nahimic mirroring device

2. nahimic mirror device

3. nahimic mirroring device cannot start. code 10

4. nahimic 2 greyed out,
  5. nahimic not found msi laptop,
  6. nahimic msi not support issue