Windows 10: Issues Wi-Fi

Discus and support Issues Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I lost my network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-wi-fi/18a5cbe4-8372-437e-b3c7-98f9e04fecf7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveAdams4, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Issues Wi-Fi

I lost my network

:)

DaveAdams4, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Norton Win User

Issues Wi-Fi

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Issues Wi-Fi

1. Issues Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Boot Issue Repair via another PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Issue Repair via another PC?: I have a BSOD "unmountable boot" and when I try to boot a Windows media USB, it won't boot it, it goes black and freezes. Media boot loads if HDD is removed. I assume then either 1, the boot files are corrupt, making all booting fail or 2, the HDD has failed. Is there any...
  3. Language settings issues with two laptops and same MS account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language settings issues with two laptops and same MS account: Hi, I have an issue with my two laptops. These have the same MS account. One, however, has a qwerty keyboard and the other an azerty. Now, when my qwerty laptop is set correctly, my azerty laptop has become qwerty. When I rectify my azerty laptop back to azerty keyboard,...
  4. Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014')

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014'): Initial issue: I wanted to see if I could play my bass and guitars in Rocksmith 2014 through my Sony HT-CT390 sound system without latency. My headphones (Audio-Technica ATH-M35), plugged into either the front or rear audio jacks (and using the same drivers as my sound bar),...
  5. Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu issues after installing new ram please help can’t play any games: Cpu usage stuck after installing new ram , tried to put old ram back in didn’t work put the new ram in and I still cannot open any games and the cpu usage is stuck at high . Please help...
  6. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I have issues with Office Professional 2013...: Dear Microsoft Community, I recently upgraded my laptops OS to Widows 10 Pro. The new OS was purchased directly from Microsofts website as a download, and the download seemed to go without issues.The laptop Dell Mobile Precision M6700 was purchased directly from Dell, and...
  7. Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse malfunction (Serious issue): Greetings to all ,i`l pass the formalities since i`m not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its own and i cant find the source of my problem . so far i tried to do : 1 FULL REINSTALL 2 UNPLUG INTERNET 3...
  8. Software configuration ? ? Settings Issue ? Hacker ? Malware ? NO IDEA at this point.

Software configuration ? ? Settings Issue ? Hacker ? Malware ? NO IDEA at this point.: Hi -- I believe that a scammer / hacker placed Malware on my PC ... via my Cellphone . I check files on IT wia USB . MY NEW Anti virus -- did a full scan -- and found nothing... BUT I have seen signs of things like Assembly Language files in SOME reports. I can go to...
  9. WIFI connectivity issue windows 10 partition on MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI connectivity issue windows 10 partition on MAC: Hi, I am having trouble with my Windows partition on my Mac. It used to work fine but recently, when I am on the windows side, it will connect to my wifi for a few minutes and then it will disconnect and show no internet access. I reconnect and it does the same thing. When on...
  10. Camera Issues

Camera Issues: After the Windows 10 update, I had a similar issue with the camera driver that I've seen others have had. I followed instructions, manually updated the driver, and had no further issues. However, my camera has suddenly stopped working again. I've tried updating the driver...